Chapter Four

I'm on duty on the way to Japan. May layover itong one day enough for us crews to relax and buy something that we want.

As soon as the plane landed, we guide the passengers as they leave the plane.

While I'm fixing myself to leave the plane with my luggage. My colleague poked me and said "Nandiyan na ang service Dale tara na"

We left the premises smoothly. As we arrived at the hotel where we'll staying. I put my luggage at the cabinet and take a shower.

My job as a flight attendant is tiring but it's been my dream to be a flight attendant. Once you enjoy one thing even it's tiring you still do you best because you love what you're doing. Living in your dream is a surreal moment that you want to cherish forever.

After taking a shower I checked my phone and saw Zee's name on it. My heart beats fast while reading her message

Zee Espinosa: Dale, lets meet when you come home

I immediately replied to her

Dale Romero: Sure just tell me when and where.

The next thing I knew I fell asleep

"Dale, wake up were going to Ginza today!" my roommate poked me while shouting

Yeah, today we have a free time to enjoy ourselves. It's currently autumn here in Japan so I wore a white turtle neck paired with black pants. I also wore a white shoes and brown long coat. I'm too tired to put contacts so I wore my vintage semi-round glasses.

We separated ways when we arrived at Ginza. Pumunta ako sa isang tindahan ng mga sapatos and bought a pair of white shoes. It will be my gift to Zee when I come home. I also bought her dresses. I knew her body measurements because when we were still together, when she'll buy a new clothes she always wanted me to accompany her to pick what suits her the best.

I also go to Dior and sniff some of their perfume when I accidentally got to the women's section and go to the perfume section. I smiled when I sniff one of their best selling perfume and bought it. I bet she'll love it.

When I finished buying, I came back to the hotel and instantly video called her.

"Hey" she answered that made my heart beat fast. May impact pa rin talaga siya sa akin. God knows how I love this girl

"How are you?" I asked

"Doing great, I guess?" she answered coldly

It took a moment of silence for the both of us when she said something

"Kailan nga pala ang uwi mo?" she asked

"Bukas" I answered

"Lets meet sa park malapit sa airport" she said then she ended the call

"Okay sure, I'll call you when I'm already at the Philippines" I said

None of us talked after then she ended the call without saying goodbye