Chapter Five

"We've already started our descent procedure into Ninoy Aquino International Airport 3. We expect to land at 5:30 PM, 40 minutes early than the scheduled time. The weather in Manila is cloudy and the temperature is about 36 degrees Celsius. We wish you a pleasant stay in Manila and we hope to see you again. On behalf of all our crew, thank you for choosing Brown Airways as your airline today." the Captain announced.

Sinilip ko ang mga pasahero at dahan dahan nang nag-aayos ang gamit ang iilan. Pabalik na sana ako sa station ng biglang may bigla pumindot ng assist button. Pinuntahan ko ang pasaherong pumindot nito.

"Good day Ma'am, how may I help you?" I asked politely to the lady who pushed the button.

"Single?" she asked bluntly.

"No, Ma'am" I answered

She didn't respond and got something from her bag. It was a calling card

"Call me if you need some company" she said and continue fixing her face.

I nodded and go to my colleague Angelo. He plastered a mocking smile when he saw me holding a calling card.

"Oh pre ano yan?" he asked with a mocking tone.

"Nah, one of the passenger gave it to me and said I'll call her if I need some company" I answered bluntly

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your sear backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all the carry- on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you," our purser announced.

Gelo and I check all the aisles para tingnan kung maayos ang mga upuan at tray table at para rin masigurado na nakasuot ng seatbelt ang mga pasahero.

"Flight Attendants, prepare for landing please" the captain announced.

We headed to the jump seat and fastened our seat belt to prepare for landing. Finally Philippines. Makikita ko na si Zee.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Brown Airways welcomes you to Manila, Philippines. The local time is 5:30 in the afternoon. For your safety and those around you, please remain seated with your seat belts fastened and keep the aisles clear until we reach the gate. You can remove your seat belt when the captain turn off the fasten seat belt sign, implying that it is safe to stand. Please use caution when opening the overhead compartments and removing items" the purser announced.

We checked if there are items left in the plane then we get off the plane. I excitedly passed the immigration and left the airport using my car.

As I drive going to the part I messaged Zee,

Dale Romero: I'm on my way to the park Zee, where are you?

She replied,

Zee Espinosa: On my way

I didn't replied to her and focused driving. It was around 5:55 PM when I arrived in our meeting place.

I waited for an already holding the gifts I bought for her. I wondered why she's not already here?

I called her number, nagriring lang ito. Bigla akong kinabahan, why didn't she answer her phone?

I tried to call her again, this time she answered. Thank God! I'm quite relieved when she answered it.

"Hello Zee? Where are you?" I asked her

"Ah-eh, ser yung may-ari po ng phone na to na sa hospital" the unknown voice said