Rejection

Before we get started Y/N means your name. I put this before the chapter starts because I didn't thing to make a prologue. So if you wonder why that's why.
Chapter 1*
Your walking down the halls of Hogwarts, trying to get to the great hall for breakfast. You look around for your best friend Cedric, nowhere to be found. "Maybe he just slept late" you say to yourself worried. A few minutes go by and Cedric finally shows up to the great hall. "There you are! You had me worried" you say to Cedric as you hug him. "Hello Y/N!". You sit down at the Hufflepuff table with Cedric since your both Hufflepuffs. After breakfast finished , it was time for potions Professor Snape's class. "Welcome. Today you will be making a Amortentia, A powerful love potion"  Snape says. You make the love potion and smell it, you smell honey, butter beer, and broomstick. "Is it Cedric?" You ask your self.

Flashback....................
You was 6 years old and Cedric was 8 years old, you were playing with him at the park and say"Cedric you smell like honey, butter beer and broomstick" "oh I know, my father always told me that" Cedric replied.

"Y/N, snap out of it!" Cedric says waving his hand in front of your face. "What! Sorry I had a flashback" "what was the flashback?" Cedric asks you . "We were playing at the park and I said you smelled honey, butter beer, and broomstick, also my Amortentia smelled like that..." you say nervously. Cedric just stands there and walks away. You try to follow him but he is already gone, you walk to charms class with a sad look on your face. You get lifted off the ground and get put on someone's shoulder, Cedric. "Cheer up Y/N" Cedric says trying to cheer you up. "Fine, but why did you walk away in potions class?" I had to go get my mind straightened out, because your 16 and I'm 18." "So, it's only two years apart" you say looking down at Cedric. Cedric puts you down, and you both walk into charms. Professor Flitwick starts teaching a spell, and of course everyone starts saying the spell and all you heard was random things. Time went by and it was time to go back to the common room. Cedric pulls you out of the way and says"I know why you smelled my scent in potions" "Really? How and Why did I?" You say surprised. "It means your in love with me, but is it true your in love with me, Like we are best friends and it would just be weird and awkward?" Cedric says blushing. "I mean... I kinda am in love with you" you say blushing as well, and at that point you had just fell in love with him. Cedric stands there in shock, "how are you in love with me? I mean I love you as my best friend your a like younger sister to me, but I'm not ready for love, I'm sorry Y/N..." Cedric says . "Oh ok, I mean I guess I wouldn't be ready for love anyways." You say walking away as you start to tear up. You finally made it back to the common room after the long talk with Cedric. You sit down on the couch as you read a book. The next thing that you know is "I'm not ready for love" Diggory walks in, you just ignore him and read your book. "Y/N I'm sorry if I'm made you sad, I'm just not exactly ready to date" Cedric says in a soft voice. "It's fine Cedric, it doesn't matter that you broke my heart anyways." You say trying not to cry or tear up. "Oh come on, it does matter your my bestfriend." He says with a worried look. "I'm fine". You scowled. "Ok ok, jeez" he says walking away. You go to bed and all you here is people talking.