[ five ] cherry lip gloss - d.m.

i stood in the common room in front of a mirror, doing my makeup. i was doing a very in-depth look, and i knew it would take a while. i wasn't that far along when draco came down from the boys dormitories and saw me at the mirror.

"seriously? you're still doing your makeup?" he groaned. i gave him a look.

"you literally asked 5 minutes ago. it takes a while." i turned back to the mirror and continued the process. he groaned again and walked over to me. he snaked his arm around my waist and started kissing my neck. "if you keep at that, i'll have to do even more makeup." he stopped and flopped down on a couch behind me.

"please just hurry up," he complained, fiddling with his tie.

"i just have to finish my eyeshadow, do my mascara, eyeliner, and highlight. and lips."

he rubbed his face. "everyone's going to be back from hogsmeade by the time you finish all that."

"nah, i can do it fast."

we stayed silent for a few minutes. draco jumped off the couch, clearly getting fidgety. he walked over to me and stared at me as i added the last little bit of eyeshadow. i started on eyeliner, trying to not pay attention to the fact that his eyes were burning holes in the side of my head.

"can i help you?" i asked, not taking my eyes off the mirror.

"it's actually kind of interesting. and you're really good at it." it took me a second to realize he was talking about my makeup, and i looked at him.

"thanks," i smiled. he looked at me with sparkling eyes. i went back to looking at the mirror, and finished everything except my lip gloss. i grabbed it out of my bag.

"wait, can i do it?" draco asked. i looked at him, surprised.

"you want to do my lip gloss?" he nodded in response.

"but can i do the cherry one? that's my favorite."

i looked at the lip gloss in my hand and shrugged. "sure," i said, putting that one away and getting the cherry one. "is it just because it tastes good?" i smirked at him.

he smirked back. "maybe." he took the lip gloss out of my hand and twisted it open. he softly grabbed my face with one hand, and ran the applicator carefully over my lips. he looked very concentrated, brows furrowed and his bottom lip between his teeth. he covered my lips, and before he could even put the lid back on the lip gloss, i grabbed his face and kissed him. he kissed back immediately. i pulled away and smiled at him.

"tastes great. but now i have to redo it."

i chuckled. "that's okay with me," i whispered as i captured his lips in another kiss.

it's safe to say that even after he applied the lip gloss a second time, it didn't stay on for very long.

hey guys!
an update😈😈
it's kinda short and sweet
i keep writing sweet draco ones instead of angsty ones so rip
btw the pictures at the top are no indication of what year the imagine takes place in, it's just normally a random picture
anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed it ;)
-mads💖