Meeting The Gang | Pt. 1

3rd Person POV:

Eev: ''Y-yeah, he did...he made my friend faint and hes not waking up..''

Charlotte: ''Oh dear! Come, follow me.. i know a friend who can heal him.''

Eev: ''Oh okay, thank you so much!''

The Eevee soon picks up the pikachu and puts him on her back, and decides to follow the sylveon.

Charlottes POV:

Charloette: ''So whats both of your names?'' i ask curiously

Eev: ''Oh! im eev, and this is noah! we were out here looking for berries, then that mean lucario came and ruined everything..'' she says, sadly.

Charloette: ''Oh..what a shame, well i think we have some berries leftover that we could give you both!''

I say while looking at the eev and noah.

Sarah then glares at me..

Sarah: ''Wait hold on-''

Eev: ''Oh my gosh REALLY!? Thank you alot! Our parents would be so happy!''

Charloette: ''No problem!'' i say happily

Sarah: *sighs* ''yeah sure take them..''

I then turn my head to look at the pikachu, lying on top of her back.

Hmm..

wow, hes....hes kinda cute looking..W-WAIT WHAT! COME ON CHARLOETTE! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW THE G-GUY!

Eev: ''Is this the place, charloette??''

I suddenly realise that were already here.

[Just try to imagine espeon being the only one at the tree, as of now

[Just try to imagine espeon being the only one at the tree, as of now..this is the only picture i could find lmao]

Charloette: ''Oh yes! were here! now where is she...oh there she is..''

I see her on the tree, sleeping on the tree..again..

Sarah: ''Well im gonna just go somewhere..else...''

she then walks away into a bush..

I turn my head back to the espeon on the tree.

Charloette: ''Elizabeth!! didnt i tell you not to sleep on the dang tree!? you're gonna fall off!!'' i say worried.

Elizabeth: *Yawns* ''Yeah yeah whatever..oh? who are they?'' she tilts her head, waiting for an answer.

Charloette: ''Oh, well Eev's friend fainted from a battle, and he needs help! also, we have berries left, right?''

Elizabeth's POV:

''Oh yeah i think we do. Anyway, come bring me that pikachu, i can heal him. I Have some healing potions that i still have..''

11/6/2020 10:12 PM

TO BE CONTINUED