Sleep

Noah's POV:

All of us had a very great time in the sleepover.

We had snacks to eat, games to play, and had a lot of fun conversations with each other.

I turn my head to the window, only to see the dark sky and little snow falling from it.

Noah: *Yawn* "This sure was amazing! but im getting a little tired..'' I say as i scratch the back of my head.

Eev: "Yeah..and its getting a little late, so i think we should get going to sleep now..''

Ava: "Agreed...also...n-noah..?" She looks at me with an embarrassed expression.

Noah: "Yeah?"

Ava: "C-could i maybe...um...s-sleep in your bed t-tonight? it looks really c-comfy and..i..''

She looks down, with red blush covering most of her face.

Noah: "W-well..if you want! sure! i don't mind.'' I smile a little at her.

She looks up at me with a reassured smile.

Ava: "T-thanks..'' She says.

We all then get in our beds, wrapping the blankets over us as we comfy our pillows.

As we all get comfy and cozy, we all look at each other.

Eev: "Good night you guys! sweet dreams!" she says happily yet tired.

Ava: "Good night to you too, eev!"

Noah: "Good night!" I lastly say.

I turn off the light, giving the room a little darkness.

Ava: "Night noah~" She says as she slowly closes her eyes.

Noah: "Good night.'' soon i start to fall asleep with ava.

[Time Skip]

mmm...w-wha?

Something soft is hugging me tightly as i begin to wake up during the night.

Y/N: "...hm?" I immediately realize as i blush deeply.

Ava is hugging me tightly in her sleep, gently purring in the process.

She then snuggles her cheek againts mine as she brings me closer to her.

Her is fur is really soft, and shes so warm..its almost...

Y/N: *Yawn*

g-guess flamys right...i am a soft cuddle buddy, heheheh...

I slowly hug her back, laying my head on her chest as i begin to drift back to sleep.

[Time Skip]

My eyes open wide to hear quiet crying in the distant backround.

Huh?

I noticed that ava isn't in the bed with me anymore.

Wait..where is she?

I quietly rise up from the bed, looking left and right only to see ava crying quietly by the bed.

Noah: "A-ava? whats wrong?? are you okay??" I ask worriedly.

She turns to look at me, with a distressed expression as tears fall out of her eyes.

Ava: *Sniffs* ''I..i-i...i had a n-n-nightmare...'' She wines as tears continue falling out.

I quickly get out of bed and i run to her.

12/17/2020 12:20 AM

TO BE CONTINUED