Waking up

[Play the video above to make the chapter more fitting.]

Noahs POV:

I slowly begin to wake up, and i take a good look at my surroundings.

Hmm..

Looks like im in some sort of cave....and theres a fire in front of me...

and theres a fire in front of me

Wait..

What happened? and how did i get..here? i remember me and jasmine in that cave..and then..

Ow..my head hurts just from thinking..atleast this fire is here..im a bit cold..

I feel something under me..looks like im laying on a blanket...

Noah: "Huh..''

Soon, i hear some sudden purring behind me.

I  look behind me to see angelina sleeping.

Wonder what shes doing here? maybe i can ask her why im here

I slowly get closer to her and shake her a bit, hoping to wake her up.

She opens her eyes one by one and looks at me, and blushes.

Angelina: "...w-were you watching me s-sleep??"

Noah: "No! of course not, i just woke up....here.''

She gets up and from the ground and stretches.

Noah: "Could you maybe tell me what happened? also..wheres jasmine?

Angelina: "Oh yeah! jasmine told me that you passed out in that ice cave, and she took you in.''

Oh..well that explains this headache.

Angelina: "Good thing we found this cozy cave a couple months ago, just in case for the winter. It would best not to stay at the ice cave for a while..yeah it wouldnt be a problem for jasmine, but me on the other hand..'' she says while rolling her eyes.

Noah: "That makes sense..''

Angelina: "Also jasmine is making soup for you outside, because you kinda caught a cold..''

Noah: "Oh, thats nice of her.''

I walk towards the fire and stand by it for a bit, then look at the cave entrance.

Noah: "Maybe after the soup, i should head on home-''

Angelina: "A-actually, its snowing kinda heavily out there, its best if you stay here for a while..its much safer.''

Noah: "Well..if you insist.

She starts to blush.

Angelina: "I-i-its not like i WANT you to or a-anything!..i'd just rather you not die.''

I chuckle a bit.

Noah: "Ya, i know.'' I then sit in front of the fire and close my eyes for a bit.

Its so warm in here..a nice cozy place to stay on a cold night- WAIT!

Noah: "Wait, do my parents know im here?" I ask a bit worriedly.

She looks at me.

Angelina: "Yeah, jasmine asked them if you could stay for the night, and they said yes.''

Noah: "Okay then.'' i sigh of relief as she walks up and sits next to me.

Angelina: "..are you feeling any better?"

I pondered about that question.

Noah: "I guess..although i do have a headache..''

Angelina: "Well im sure it'll go away soon.''

...I lay my head down on her shoulder.

Angelina: "H-HUH!? Why a-are you...'' she says stuttering and blushing.

Noah: "Sorry, but your fur just looks so soft and warm..''

She looks at me for a while, then looks back at the fire.

Angelina: "...dummy~" 

We both stay there for a while enjoying each others company, with firecrackling sounds in front of us and the wind of the winter storm outside of the cave, blowing.

Soon i feel her lay her head on top of mine, and wraps her arm around me, bringing me closer to her.

I can feel myself getting tired...her fur is like a warm fluffy pillow..its like i can just...

I then drift away into a sleep..

12/3/2020 1:13 AM

TO BE CONTINUED