Its okay

Noah's POV:

I quickly run towards her with a concerned expression.

Noah: "W-what was the nightmare about? do you want to talk about it?" i say quietly.

She looks away with tears all over her face.

Ava: "....Y-you were a-about to get s-slain by someone..i dont e-even know what that thing w-was...i wanted to help y-you but i couldn't move and i-i-'' She begins to sob quietly.

What was that dream even about that made her this sad??

[Flash Back to her dream]

Ava's POV:

wait...w-w-wha?

Where am i? What is this place!? How did i get here!?

It looks like i'm in a foggy forest...nothing but dark green trees and cold air.

Um....

Ava: "Hello??" I call out, knowing that nobody is here.

A rustle sound is heard in the bush, giving me a little scare.

Ava: "Whos THERE!?" I yell.

No reply...

I walk closer to the bush and push it aside, only to see noah on the ground hurt.

My eyes grow wide open as my heart drops, a gasp escaping through my mouth

Ava: "NOAH!!! DONT WORRY, IM COMING!!" I yell.

wait..

I-i- cant move..what the hell? oh no please..

Ava: "..N-NOAH! I-I- CANT MOVE!"

He slowly turns his attention to me, only for me to see tears fall out.

Noah: "Why wont you help? why arent you helping me? i thought we were friends..''

I wanted to speak, but i get interupted.

Noah: "You are a traitor. I trusted you, ava. Why do you repay me like this?"

Tears start to fall out as my breathing gets faster.

Ava: "I-''

Noah: "Its too late..hes already here.''

What the hell is he talking about? WHOS HERE?

Suddenly some sort of creature appears out of thin air, causing me to be absolutely horrified.

Ava: "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM! PLEASE!!'' I yell desperately.

𝕸̵̗̖̮̱̤̤̊̉̔𝖎̵̡̢̮̰͚̫̈́̍͘͝𝖘̴͎̫̫̰̋̐̈́̈́ͅ𝖘̴͈̞̟̈́̊̑͝𝖎̶̨̞͔͕̬̆͒̏̓̆̚𝖓̷̧̨̤̹̔̊͛̇͐͜𝖌̵̡̧̢̥̱̔̾͜𝖓̴̡͎̱̰́͒̊̋̕͜𝖔̵̰̊: ''Ÿ̸̢͔͓̦͓́̀̅̾o̸̰̬̯̎̓͛͗̈́u̸̯̬͇̜̅͊̕͠ ̸̗̯̐̓̀͒̌͝c̶͖̖̻͐͝a̶̟͒̾̉ṉ̴̺̏͒̈́t̶̠͎͙͇̱̤́͋̐̓ ̸̛͈͑́́͋͊d̵̛̛̜̟͎̀̂̚̕ö̷̭̲̝́̏͐̔̕͘ ̸̻͈͉̬̺̙̒a̵̯̬̾n̸̦̥̯̾͂͗̄͌̆ÿ̷̩̺̦́̔ţ̸̱̘̻̀̈́ḩ̵̖̭̣̀͗̆i̸͖̫̼͓̅̈́̊̃͘̕ṋ̷͚̃g̸̪͍̖͉̮͓̓̒͒̾́̐.̷̫̋́͆''

It stretches out a giant glitchy scythe.

Ava: ''WHY CANT I MOVE!?!"

𝕸̵̗̖̮̱̤̤̊̉̔𝖎̵̡̢̮̰͚̫̈́̍͘͝𝖘̴͎̫̫̰̋̐̈́̈́ͅ𝖘̴͈̞̟̈́̊̑͝𝖎̶̨̞͔͕̬̆͒̏̓̆̚𝖓̷̧̨̤̹̔̊͛̇͐͜𝖌̵̡̧̢̥̱̔̾͜𝖓̴̡͎̱̰́͒̊̋̕͜𝖔̵̰̊: ''H̷̥́i̷̗̐s̴͓̓ ̷̛̺d̵̢̔e̸̦͌ạ̸̊t̶̜͑h̶̡͋ ̶̫͝w̷͚̄i̸̫͑l̵̳͐l̸͎̈ ̴̢̅b̶̦͝ḛ̶̊ ̵͚͂t̵̖͒h̷̝̓ẹ̷̄ ̶̠̇l̸͇̉a̵͎̿s̷͚͌t̸̗̏ ̶̨̛t̵͚̔h̸̼́i̴̮̒ṇ̴̛g̵̩̾ ̷͍̑y̵͈͑o̷͖͊ṷ̵͛ ̵̼̾w̶͍̐i̸͔̕l̷̻̈́ĺ̸̟ ̷̘͆ȩ̵͑v̴̱͠ë̶̱r̴̘̐ ̶̹̍r̶̡̈́e̶̲͒m̶̹̈́ë̶͍m̵̲͐b̸̤͌e̶̦͘r̷̹͠ ̴̌ͅọ̴̽f̶̭̍ ̸̖̐h̴͚͗i̴̱̔ṁ̷̙.̴̧̆
̶͕̉Y̴̞͆o̷͇̐ṷ̷̿ ̴͖̂a̶̫̽r̵̓ͅȅ̸̱ ̵͖̾w̵̖͗ḙ̷̍ã̷̩k̴̠̽,̵̹͋ ̶̳̚p̷̥̾a̶͚͂t̸̹͝h̴̩͆ë̸̝́ṱ̸͒i̸͙̾c̷̮̑ ̵̝͠ṷ̴͝m̶̡̚ḇ̴̑ŕ̵̢ȇ̵̳ő̶͓n̴̨̊.̴̨͂ ̶̀ͅ''

Ava: "WAIT! NO!''

It rises its scythe above, and aims down to slash noah.

Ava: "NOOO!!!!"

But before it could kill him, i immediately wake up.

[Flashback over]

Noah's POV:

I walk closer to her and i hug her tightly.

Noah: "Ava, its okay..it was only a nightmare.'' I reassured her, gently patting her on the head.

She hugs back me back.

Ava: "..i know...its j-just...it felt s-so real...'' She says between her cries.

Noah: "I know..but its not. Take a deep breath, and breath out..its gonna be alright.''

She breathes in and breathes out as she closes her eyes.

Ava: "T-thanks noah...i n-needed that.'' She smiles a little at me.

Noah: "No problem. How about we head on back to sleep?"

Ava: "Of course.''

We both hug each other one last time, then we go back to the bed.

We get under the blankets as we look at each other, blushing a little.

Ava: "Night noah.''

Noah: "Good night.'' I say back.

I feel her slowly wrap her arms around me as she brings me into a warm hug.

Noah: "Heh.'' i chuckle a little to myself.

I hug her back, earning a cute smile from ava.

Soon, we again drift away back into a cozy sleep.

A/N

did you find the easter egg in this?

12/17/2020 12:00 PM

TO BE CONTINUED