Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan

(This one is Mpreg)

Haechan POV
He always leaves for work at 9am and comes back at 1am, I'd be naive to ignore it. I checked with his boss, his shift ends at 8pm and he doesn't have any unfinished projects. I dont know how I didn't notice it sooner. We've been married for six years.

I checked his phone, he had my contact listed as "Baby" and had someone else's contact set as "Babylicious". I put the number in my phone and decided to call it tomorrow morning.

I called the number and a woman's voice said hello. I hung up immediately. I'll confront him about it tomorrow.

Author POV

Jaehyun and Haechan were sitting on the sofa when haechan popped the question.

"Jaehyun"
"Yes baby?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"Of course not, what made you think that?"
"Don't bullshit me, I saw that contact in your phone."
"You're crazy"
"You say I'm crazy because you dont think I know what you've done."
Jaehyun was speechless
"But when you call me baby, I know I'm not the only one" Haechan whispered in tears. He grabbed something from his bag and threw it on the floor.

He stormed out of the house, leaving Jaehyun to grab the item.

Jaehyun gasped with tears in his eyes.
He picked up the pregnancy test, the word "Pregnant" showed up in clear blue letters.

Jaehyun caught up to Haechan and just held him. "I'm sorry baby" Haechan cringed at the word that was once sweet. Jaehyun looked at him crying, "Let's raise this child together okay?" Haechan was about to push him away when he realized he needed him right now. "I'll only stay because this child needs a father." Haechan said after a moment of silence. Jaehyun kissed Hyuck, he didn't kiss back.
_______________________________________

Heckin short one, this is def getting a part two uwu

I swear Haechan is so dumb, like girl he cheated on you, you should've just left but then we wouldn't get a part two (jk we still would)