Open world

15%
.
.
.
25%
.
.
.
45%
.
.
.
78%
.
.
.
99%
...Loading...
.
.
...Loading...
sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Welcome back: Sho!

Opening his eyes, he sees the vast land of greenery everywhere. Flowers, bees, butterflies, all living in harmony. That is until he raised his flaming blade. Each one dying from his very hand. Flames, ashes, burnt pieces had a dance in the summer's refreshing breeze.

After his blade dance of flame, waiting in the distance there he was. Seeing as he had enough stamina, he sprinted to him. Who you may ask? Well ApplePi, Of course!, However some of you may know him as Kenma Kozume.

"Kenmaa! It's good to see you!" Hinata said as he sprinted full speed towards him. His avatar was like him, however it wielded a one handed sword. As well as abilities, the appearance was slightly changed to fit the game. He wore this cute crop top, black sweats, and some sweet combat boots.

"It's good to see you too Sho, You ready for this?" Kenma asked with a smirk as he twirled his lance. Looking off into the distance, they saw their target.

"I was born ready." Hinata replied just as cheekily, together after stealing one last glance at each other they charged at their enemy. Catching them all off guard, they made quick work of them. Fire and water threading together into this dangerous dance, one after another they fell to their death.

Beautiful yet deadly, they took this far too seriously for a simple blade dance. The aftermath was a win for them, all of those rewards scattered in this one concentrated area was just that good.

"That felt good." Kenma said as he eyed the rewards scattered everywhere each one different levels.

"It really did kenma, and now we have all these delicious treats as a reward." Hinata replied as he grabbed treasure after treasure laying on the ground.

After cleaning up everything, they set off to find more of these camps to clear out. It took awhile, they had stopped by several shops during their journey. All with the purpose of trading, buying, as well as leveling up their gear.

"I know you specialize in hydro and all, but we're gonna need some cryo gear to defeat the next boss. Are you okay with that?" Hinata asked Kenma as he stifled through the inventory in front of him.

"Yeah, I know. I'm fine with it, but I'm worried about your skills. You're using Pyro, I'm worried the cryo will melt it." Kenma stated as they walked back to their hidden base.

"Hmm, yeah that is a problem. Even if elemental reactions are a thing, it'll be hard if we have to be careful.” He said as he thought of a solution.

“Let's go ahead and try and see if I can get dual swords, so both the Cryo and Pyro won't contradict as much. How's that sound?" Hinata asked his blonde friend beside him.

Kenma's avatar was pretty much the same except his hair was longer and in a long braid down his back, as well as the dangling earring he had on his left ear. His outfit was pretty much just him in training gear along with a coat that he uses for showing off.

Back in their base, they created a plan of action. By creating, I mean they lazed around eating pizza and messed with their new loot. Their plan of action isn't so much a plan, it was more of a “Hit & run” type of beat.

Hinata got an electro sword, so element swirls would cause more damage. The amount of gems he had to use to get the said sword though. He nearly gave up. It was a good thing he didn't, since the next roll had the sword he wanted.