38

Jennie's pov

I groaned when my phone were buzzing nonstop that made me woke up from my deep slumber.

I reached out for my phone without opening my eyes, I swiped to answer the call.

"I swear I'm gonna kill y-"

"goodmorning to you too kitten" lisa said with soft voice.

My eyes widen as I sat up straight and cleared my throat before answering.

"hey kitten are you there?" lisa asked when I tried to speak but there's no coming out from my mouth.

"I know my voice feels like melody, don't sleep again and eat breakfast" she joked and I chuckled.

"silly" I whispered.

"I'm fully awake, thanks for calling so early" I sarcastically said.

"who told you that it's still early?" she said and I checked the time immediately.

"it's almost 10 in the morning kitten, get your ass up and eat downstairs" she added.

"yes ms.alarm clock" I mocked and she chuckled.

"yes, I'm going to wake you up from now on" she proudly said.

"I'll be looking for that then" I said while chuckling.

"what are you waiting for princess? drag your cute ass down there" she said giggling.

"cute ass my foot" I whispered.

"greet the others for me kitten, bye"

"wait!" I stopped her from hangig up.

"woah woah chill kitten, I'm just kidding" she said between laughters.

"I'm almost there, greet them by yourself, you idiot" I rolled my eyes though she can't see it.

"goodmorning jennie" chaeng's the one who noticed me when I entered the living room.

"it's lisa" I handed the phone to them after I tapped the loud speaker.

"lisaaaaa!!" they shouted in unison.

"yow wazzup wazzup!" lisa in the other line shouted back.

"we miss you lis" bam said.

"I know, I miss you all too" she answered.

"If you really missed us, come back here!" jisoo shouted.

"sure"

"really?" chaeng asked excitedly.

"next next next next year" she added.

"yah!" they shouted in unison.

"just kidding" lisa laughed and my heart clenched.

I missed her laugh.

"soon guys, soon" lisa seriously said that made my heart skip a beat.

"if you'll make jennie happy, I'll come back there" she said calmly.

"but you're the one who can make her happy" dahyun answered.

"exactly" she said softly and we all went silent.

"I'll hang up now guys" lisa broke the silence.

"bye lisa!" they bid in unison before chaeng handed my phone back to me.

I mouthed them that I'll eat and they nodded before I went inside the kitchen.

I made myself a sandwich and orange juice and settled down one of the stalls in the kitchen counter.

My phone vibrated and indicating a text.

pranpriya: eatwell kitten.

I smiled as I read the message with my eyes. It's just a simple message but I feel butterflies inside my stomach.

I made my way towards the living room after I finished my food.

"guys" I called for their attention.

"I don't want you to order food anymore, you can cook there" I said as I pointed the kitchen with a smile.

"are you sure jennie?" jisoo asked.

"yeah, just make sure to be carefull" I added.

"we will!" chaeng replied happily.

"you can't even cook an egg chaeng" dahyun said that made chaeng pouted.

"I didn't say I'll cook!" chaeng glared towards dahyun.

"eating is your only job" bam said and they laughed.

"I'll be in my room" I smiled and they nodded before I ascended the stairs.

I entered my room and tossed my phone towards my bed before entering the bathroom.
I changed with comfy clothes after I showered.

My vacation is almost over so I went towards my mini office here inside my room. I checked emails and other stuff regarding my company.
It's been a while since I paid attention towards my company and me being the CEO sucks.

Becoming the CEO in the early age is not easy.I can't complain though, this is the biggest thing that my parents left for me. I don't want their hardwork to be wasted. I want to fullfill my responsibilities as their heir.

Kim group of companies was the most successful companies so far and I rule my company well. Everyone working inside my company were intimidated with my personalities. One glare and they'll be shivering to death. One wrong move and you'll be thrown outside the building. That's why they called me the cold hearted bitch CEO, I'm not surprised though.

I snapped out from my thought when one email from my secretary catches my attention.

Partnership with MNBN industry.