48

Jennie's pov

I woke up because of leo who are snuggling in the crook of my neck.
I glance at my side but it's empty.
Even though, we slept with inches away from each other, I can feel her warmth. It's feels cold without her by my side.

"goodmorning leo" I cooed him before sitting up straight.

"lisa?" I called softly in case she's in the bathroom.

When I openned the door of the bedroom, I smell something burnt.
this can't be

"omygod lisa! what have you done?" I gasped when I saw the mess inside the kitchen.

Eggshells scattered in the kitchen counter. Burnt breads, burnt eggs and burnt bacons that gathered in one plate that I could tell will be on the trashcan after.

"stop that, you're burning the kitchen!" I walked towards her and turned off the stove.

"you could've wake me up so I can cook for the both of us!" I snapped while cleaning the area.

I noticed her silence, but I paid no attention because I'm busy cleaning.

"you've wasted too much food" I scolded without looking at her.

"you could've set the kitchen on fire if I didn't came on time" I said and finished all the the mess.

I saw her still standing infront of the stove with head low while fidgeting her fingers. I walked and approached her with the guiltiness running through my system.

"lisa" I called when I'm infront of her.

"sorry" she whispered without looking at me.

"hey, it's okay, it's okay, I'm sorry"  I said softly and lifted her chin up, I saw her eyes with breaming tears.

"I'm sorry for what I've said, sorry" I hugged and comforted her.

"I wanted to cook something for you, but I failed" she said sadly.

"it's okay, I appreciate it,don't be sad okay?" I cupped her face while saying softly.

"sit down, I'll treat your burnt skin" I guided her towards the chair before rummaging through the cupboard to find the medicine kit.

"I'll cook for us, kimchi fried rice?" I asked and stood up after I finished treating her. She nodded and I saw her smile for the first time since I woke up.

"because you tried to cook for me, I'll reward you" I said while mixing the kimchi fried rice in the pan.

"what reward?" she asked excitedly.

"we'll be working together" I said smiling.

"so it's a yes?" she asked for confirmation and I nodded with gummy smile.

"yes!" she stood up and hugged me from behind.

"thank you thank you!" she said happily and I giggled because of her antics.

"prepare the table, I'm almost done" I said and she happily obliged with victorious dance.

"dig in" I said.

"thank you for the food kitten" she happily said before digging.

"cute" I whispered when I saw her munching with closed eyes.

We finished eating and lisa insisted washing the dishes, she said that I should take a shower and rummage through her closet freely.

I grabbed spare underwear, white shirt and high waisted shorts before going inside the bathroom.

I openned the kabinet inside her bathroom to find spare toothbrush, towel, robe and other stuff that I'll be needed.

"wow" lisa gasped when she saw me coming out of the bedroom with her clothes on.

"it suits you, so sexy" she complimented eyeing me from head to toe.

"take a shower too, you smell" I joked and headed towards leo to feed him.

I saw her smelling herself from the corner of my eyes.

no matter what you do, you still smell good lisa.

"are you hungry leo?" I asked and he meowed as a response.

After I feed him, I fished out my phone  and charge it, I waited for it to turn back to life. When it turned on, I immediately called nayeon to infrom
her that I'll be back to work on monday, I also texted jisoo that I'll be back there before noon.

"I'm done" lisa said from behind and I saw her with casual clothes while drying her hair.

"I'l be heading back to jeju before noon" I said and fixed my things.

"but I don't have any shoes on, I don't want to wear heels with this clothes" I said to her and she just chuckled and went inside her walk in closet.

"wear this" lisa said handling me a pair of white sandals.

"thank you" I smiled at her before wearing it.

"it's a little bit big for me, but it's better than nothing" I said and she looked at me with teasing smile.

"because you're a small bean" she whispered but I heard it clear.

"I heard you!" I snapped.

"you're supposed to" she said before going out of the bedroom.

"I'm leaving" I said when I saw her sitting on the couch.

"no, we're leaving,I'm coming with you" she stood up and held my wrist before dragging me outside.