24

Lisa's pov

I woke up because of the feeling of throwing up, I rushed to my bathroom and puked all the alcohol that I consumed last night.
last night.

I smiled automatically when I remembered what happened last night.
Jennie greeted me and kissed me!
how did she knows my birthday? I'll ask her later.

Last night,Jennie tucked me to my bed after she greeted me and I don't know what happened next because I fell asleep out of drunkness.

I took a cold shower to lessen my hang over and changed into white polo paired with black short.

I checked the time after I finished fixing my self in the mirror. 9:23 am?!

When I'm almost ready to go downstairs, I saw a note at the top of the night stand.

meet me at my secret place after you wake up.

-kim

"shit! I think she's now waiting for hours" I said to my self and hurriedly closed my door and went downstairs.

"monkey where are you going?!" chaeng shouted when she saw me running towards the main door.

"secret place!" i shouted back and ran towards the jet.

I turned on the engine of the jet and drove fastly towards the island.

Not long after, I arrived in the island and turned off the jet then climbed off of it.

The balcony's door was closed so I concluded that she's inside.

"jennie? are you there?" i shouted as I stood up in the bottom of the tree.

I climbed up when she didn't responded. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I opened it.

"suuuuurpriiiseee!!" jennie said happily while holding a cute cake.

"happy birthday lisaaaaa!!" she added smiling.

"oh my..." i said and I covered my mouth.

"thank you so much jennie!" I said as I grabbed the cake from her and placed it on the side table then I hugged her tight.

"thank you so muchh" I repeated in the verge of crying.

"don't be such a crybaby manoban, blow you candle" she said and we broke the hug.

"make a wish" she said as she presented the cake in front of me.

I wish this will never last.

"happy birthday lisa!" she greeted with her gummy smile after I blown the candle .

"thank you so much jennie, really" I thank her for the nth times.

"how did you know my birthday by the way?" I asked after she placed the cake back to the table.

"I have super powers" she said amusingly.

"super powers? really huh?" I tickled her side.

"let's eat this, I baked it" she said swatting my hand away while giggling.

"really?"

"yep!" she said proudly.

"let's eat then" I said before she sliced and gave me a piece of cake.

"wow! it's the best cake that I've ever tasted!" I said after I took a bite.

"stop fooling me lisa" she rolled her eyes.

"no I'm not, it's really delicious jennie"

"whatever" she said rolling her eyes again.

"let's go?" she said after we finished eating the cake.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"it's a surprise"

"I love surprises!" I shouted spreading my arms and then she laughed.

"I made you laugh! I made it!" I shouted as I hugged and carried her at the same time while spinning around.

"lisa!put me down!" she tapped my shoulder while laughing.

"you made me really happy jennie, thank you!" I said as I put her down and cupped her cheeks.

"you made me happy too lisa" she said smiling while looking me straight in the eyes.

I looked into her lips then to her eyes and back to her lips. I want to taste it badly.

I stepped closer to her and leaned my head tiltling sideways.

"let's go?" she said when I almost touch her lips. almost!

"yeah let's go" I said awkwardly while scratching my nape.

We got back to the house but we never entered instead we went to the parking and rode her car.

She's the one who drived, as she said she's the one who know our destination. I didn't complained and just let her lead the way.

After an hour of driving, we finally stopped in a private cementery.

wait.

"surprise! you'll now meet my parents" jennie said smiling while looking at me.

"omygadh omygadh, let's go!" I shouted hurriedly climbed off the car without waiting for her and i heard her chuckled.

"faster jennie! I'm excited to meet your parents but I don't know where the are, walk fast!" I said when I realized I didn't know where I'm leading to.

"wow demanding, really" she said shaking her head as she walked past me.

We walked through the alleys and stopped in front of a two story tiny house.

Jennie opened the door before we entered the house, a fucking elegant house.

"wow! this house looks expensive" I said as I appreciated the whole interior.

"I designed it myself, I'll sleep here every 15th of the month"jennie explained as she placed her bag on the couch.

"mom, dad this is lisa, the birthday girl" she said as she touched the gold-written thomb stone of her parents.

"hi maam and sir, nice to meet you!" I waved my hand to their picture as jennie smiled at me with teary eyes.

I'll promise to your parents that I'll always make you happy jennie.