23

Lisa's pov

I waited for a minute and the gate finally opened.

"hi lisa, I'm glad to see you again, did you wait too long?" Sana said smiling brightly.

"no I didn't, I'm glad to see you too" I lied and smiled back.

"let's get inside, I'm sure ana will be happy to see you" she said and opened the gate for me.

"mom this is lisa, ana's friend and lisa this is our mom" she introduced a middle aged woman.

"I'm lisa manoban, nice to meet you maam" I offered my hand for a handshake.

"nice to meet you too dear, let's go to the garden, the celebration is in there" she said and guided me at the back of their house where the garden was located.

When sana opened the door I tried to hide the teddy bear behind my back, but failed because it's too huge to be hidden.

"lisaaaaa unnie!" ana shouted and ran towards me.

"hi baby girl! wait, am I still able to call you a baby?" I asked tapping my chin with my finger pretending to think.

"ofcourse unnie! you can call me whatever you want!" she said happily.

"happy birthday little one" I tapped her nose before I gave my gift to her.

"thank you unnie! wow it's bigger than me" she said while hugging the pink teddy bear.

"I will call her lisa unnie" she added after placing the teddy bear on the chair.

"why?" I asked as I carried her.

"because you gave it to me, thank you lisa unnie!" she answered and kissed my cheek.

"should I get jealous?" sana asked narrowing her eyes towards ana in my arms.

"no because you're my best unnie and lisa unnie too!" she said joyfully.

"okay, I will take a picture of you two" sana said as she picked the teddy bear and I held it using my other arm.

"perfect" sana said and I put ana down and gave tha teddy bear back to her.

"go there ana, let's start your birthday party" sana pointed the huge cake in the middle.

"thank you for making her happy lisa" sana said when ana made her way towards her cake.

"it's my pleasure, you're lucky to have a baby sister like her" I said smiling and looking at ana.

"I wished I had the chance to have a sibling" I added and looked at sana.

The celebration ended pretty well and now we're here beside the pool, me and sana was drinking wine while talking random stuffs.

"I need to go, it's getting late" I said and stumbled a little as I stood up.

"you're drunk lisa, you can stay the night here"

"I need to go home"

"I'll tell my driver to drive you home" she said and called her driver.

"my driver will drive your car and one car will follow you to picked my driver after" she explained after she opened the gate and walked me infront of my car.

"thank you for inviting me sana, tell ana for me that I will see her again soon"I said as I entered the shotgun seat of my car.

"text me when you get home, drive safe" she said and her driver nodded before we drove away.

We arrived and I thanked the driver for bringing me home then I made my way towards the front door.

I rang the doorbell and rested my forehead against the door.

The door finally opened after a minute and I fell on someone's arm.

"omygadh lisa! are you drunk?!" jennie halfshouted and I looked at her before I stood up straight.

"ohh hi jennie! I drank few glasses of wine but I'm not drunk" I said as I walked past through her and stumbled multiple times.

"It's almost midnight and you came home drunk, where have you been?!" she angrily said as she grabbed my left arm and placed it around her shoulder while her right arm snaked around my waist to help me walked towards the stairs.

"my friend invited me to her sister's birthday party and I fo-forgot about the time, I'm sorry and th-thank you for waiting for me" I said while we're walking through the hallway of the second floor.

"I waited for you because this is my house and no one will open the door for you" she replied aftere we entered my room.

"still, thank you jennie"

"wait, how did you get home? did you drive?!" she asked looking at me after we seated in my bed.

"someone sent me here" i said as I rested my back in the headboard.

"why did you drink? why did you let yourself get drunk?" she asked looking at me.

"I drinked because I'm sad and disappointed with them" I said sadly lowering my head.

"who?"

"my squad, I think no one remembered" I looked at her and glanced at the wall clock then sighed sadly as I lowered my head again.

Jennie cupped my cheeks as she lifted my head to face her and I saw her smiling while looking me in the eyes.

I blinked few times to see if I'm imagining thins or not.

"you're smiling" I said and held her cheek.

"happy birthday lisa" she said and kissed my cheek before she hugged me.

she kissed my cheek! she kissed me!

best birthday ever!