47

Lisa's pov

"where's your driver?" I asked, we are now heading towards the exit of the park.

"maybe waiting outside the retaurant,I can't call him because my phone ran out of battery" jennie explained tapping her phone.

We reached back the restaurant and jennie instantly approached her driver.
My car were parked just beside where jennie's car is.

"goodevening maam" jennie's driver greeted and bowed when I came to his sight.

"goodevening too" I replied with a smile.

"jennie, can I drive you home? please?" I asked and looked at her while pointing my car beside us.

"you can go home, I'll call you tomorrow" jennie said towards her driver.

"let's go?" I asked as I extented my hand and she excitedly accepted.

I opened the door for her and saw a tint  blushed on her cheeks. She entered and I went inside the driver's seat too.

"where's your house?" I asked and drove away.

"let's find a hotel" she answered and I confusingly looked at her.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I sold my house last month, I only booked a hotel to stay for a day or two everytime I came back here and my parent's house is in busan, far from my company" she explained looking outside.

"where are we going?" she asked when I made a U turn.

"at my place" I answered softly.

"where?" she asked again.

"you'll see" I said sortly and smiled at her.

"why did you sell your house if you have work here in the first place?" I asked.

"I only came in the company once or twice a week, I usually stay in busan. I rarely went home, so I dicided to sell it" she explained and I nodded.

"we're here" I said before I went out and openned the door for her.

We entered the builing and rode the elevator hand in hand. We reached the room 923 and I fished out my card key from my coat.

"wow" jennie gasped when we finally entered my penthouse.

"you designed this?" she asked as she roamed her eyes through the interior.

"perks of being an architech" I proudly said and I saw her frowned.

"what's wrong?" I asked and held both of her shoulders.

"nothing, just tired" she said and place her coat on the couch.

I went inside my bedroom when she went to the kitchen to drink water.

"here wear this, I don't want you to sleep with that working clothes"I handed her spare clothes.

"only a shirt?" she asked while lifting the black shirt.

"you're a small bean, I'm sure it will cover you up" I said and she smacked my head.

"I'm not a small bean, idiot!" she said before walking towards my bedroom to change.

"prove it!" I shouted before she could close the door.

My jaw dropped when I saw her with my shirt on that reached her mid thighs. It looks good on her, she looks hot.

"you're drooling,like what you see manoban?" she asked smirking while leaning against the doorframe.

I regained my posture and laughed to hide my amusement towards her.

"come here small bean" I said and I saw her glared, I smirked.

"I'm not a small bean, giant!" she fired back and walked towards me.

"you're so cute! I want to keep you inside my pocket" I said while pinching both of her cheeks.

"stop it" she swatted my hands away and hugged me to hide her blushing face.

"should we watch a movie?" I suggested and hugged her back.

"let's sleep, I'm tired lisa" she said softly with her head against my chest.

"you can sleep in my bedroom, it's more comfortable there" I said.

"what about you?" she broke the hugged and looked up.

"I'll take the guest room" I said and smiled caressing her hair.

"sleep with me?" she asked cutely.

"omo, you're so fast jennie, I'm not re-" I joked and she punched my chest before I could finished my sentence.

"I didn't mean that way!" she snapped and walked away.

I turned off the lights in the living room before following her inside the bedroom. I saw her standing infront of the huged glassed window where you can see the city lights.

She's busy caressing leo in her arms that she didn't noticed my presence.
She gasped when I hugged her from behind.

"kitten, are you mad? I'm just joking, I'm sorry" I asked looking at leo, resting my chin on jennie's shoulder.

"I know, I'm not mad" she said softly.

"the view up here is beautiful" she said admiring the city lights of seoul.

"you're more beautiful" I whispered.

"did you missed him?" I asked pertaining to leo.

"yes, he's getting fat, stop spoiling him she said a a matter of fact.

"I can't help it, he's too cute to resist" I said and face both of them.

"let's sleep?" I asked and she nodded before putting leo to his own bed.

"goodnight kitten" I said when we both settled under the duvet.

"goodnight lisa" she said lastly before we both dozed off to sleep with inches apart from other.