Context Is Key

*quick note- this book is gonna be similar to the story I had of the same name on my last account*

Dialogue: each person's first letter will be before the dialogue to help any confusion

Harvey pov:

Max and I had everyone round our house, family and friends, we had just wrapped up our tour and decided it was well deserved. We all had juice and snacks, it was going well. I was talking to Dylan, reminiscing about some of the tour nights.

H: "I'm telling you, Dobby was hitting on the housekeeping ladies"

Me and Dylan laugh

Dy: "It must feel great living your dream"

H: "It is but it feels even greater that we can bring you along. You, Dobby and Tom really make it an experience"

Dy: "Any time man, hey how was it trying to sleep known you were going to be performing in a fully sold out tour? Was the little man in your brain keeping you awake and excited?"

H: "You have no idea, he's such a pain in the ass preforming as it is, and to be doing it fully sold out? Don't even"

We laugh.

Dy: "It mu-"

Max pov:

I was going to the kitchen to grab another fanta when I walked past Dylan and Harvey when I heard Harvey say

H: "You have no idea, he's such a pain in the ass preforming as it is, and to be doing it fully sold out? Don't even"

And I lost my shit.

Dy: "It mu-"

I cut Dylan off

M: "Your not exactly Mr Tolerable your self Harvey, and if anyone was a pain in the ass it was you with the stupid bandanas and don't even get me started on the songs you wanted to do you useless dick"

I say shoving him

Dy: "Uhh Max?"

Dylan interjected

H: "It's fine Dylan, if that's what you think Max then I know exactly how to fix that, your touring on your own from here on. You walked in, in the middle of the conversation, and just assumed I was talking about you. I'm glad I'm not associating with someone like you anymore, fuck you Max, the bands done"

Harvey starts to walk away but I'm far from done here. I go with him to the hallway and put my hand on his shoulder and spun him around to face me.

M: "Don't bullshit me Harvey, I'm the only person that's ever on stage with you! You said he, it could only be me"

Dy: "Max, Harvey wasn't talking about a person"

M: "What? Of course he was!"

H: "Please leave it Dylan, I don't want you dragged into this"

Harvey says looking directly into Dylan's eyes. Harveys eyes softened as Dylan went back to the living room but when he looked back at me he was pissed off again

H: "You don't want to believe me Max, fine, but to accuse Dylan of lying is just fucked, he's never lied to you!"

M: "That doesn't matter!"

H: "My god Max! Are you so fucking blind? Is your head that far up your arse? You just don't see it do you?"

Just then mum came out in the hall

S: "Oi come on now, stop"

M: "But-"

S: "No, I'm telling you this argument ends here and now"