Chapter 49: Hannah POV

"Did you really have to make me look like some crazy raccoon, I know you were doing it on purpose."

I was currently standing in the bathroom once again and using a makeup wipe to erase the evidence of my near deadly asphyxiation that just took place.

"What can I say princess? I like the theatrics and this video-" he held up his phone and smiled. "is pure gold. I'm gonna watch it daily. May even put it on the big screen in the theater at home."

"Yeah well you can watch it when I'm not staying over. Besides... do you even have the technological ability to put it from the phone to the TV? Christ I'll end up all over the internet after you accidentally upload it or something."

"I'll figure it out, I'm not stupid." He looked at me incredulously.

"Not stupid baby, just... old."

He rolled his eyes and fought the corners of his mouth from coming up, it was by far the cutest thing i had ever seen.

"Hurry up and come out to the kitchen when you're done." He smacked my butt so hard it echoed in the bathroom. I watched him leave and as always had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't in some crazy dream.

After finishing my hair and makeup again I headed out to see Marshall staring anxiously at the door to the small bathroom. He was biting his thumb and the music was playing from somewhere.

"Close your eyes." He demanded out of nowhere.

I stopped walking and closed them with a sigh. Secretly I was beyond nervous excited for this gift. I felt his hands on my waist and he started walking me blindly.

"Don't open until I say so, okay?"

I nodded my head.

"I said, don't open them until I say okay?"

Chuckling at his annoyed tone "OKAY... daddy."

He huffed and walked by me opening a door, I heard meowing and opened my eyes instantly.

Fuck waiting for him to say I could.

Momentarily I was stunned.

Looking down at the ground two tiny little white fluffy kittens stared back at me.

Instant.

Fucking.

Tears.

I dropped to my knees and picked them up.

"Oh my god! Where did they come from?" I looked up at him in compote shock.

My mind couldn't focus- one side of my brain was on the babies in front of me and the other was focused on Marshall.

"I got them for you. Where do you think they came from?" His tone was amused, he stood with his hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face.

"But- but- but you hate Twix! Why'd you get two more?!" Currently one of the kittens was in my lap and the other had started exploring my shoulder.

"Because I knew they'd make you happy. So... You like them?"

"Like them?!"

I jumped up and hugged him tighter than I ever had.

"I love them! I can't even believe you did this!" My eyes were watering from how happy I felt. His arms held me tightly and I melted into him.

Scooping them both back up into my arms I looked at them and smiled.

"So? What are we naming these assholes?" He asked.

"Don't call them that! They're our babies you need to be nice to them."