Chapter 52: Marshall POV

"Where the hell did you put it? I know you fucking took it."

Looking at the three assholes that were definitely conspiring against me at every turn as they all stared unblinking.

Pains in my ass.

Getting on my hands and knees I looked under the bed and sure enough I found my watch.

Finally.

One of the phones was ringing and I know it had to be Paul, I had started officially recording an actual album earlier this week and he'd been on my ass about everything.

When the fuck ain't he on our ass? I can hear his nagging now.

What's the theme Marshall?
What's the title Marshall?
Who's featured?
Sign here.
Sign there.
You can't say that Marshall!

You'd think after making him millions he'd shut the fuck up about our artistic ability.

Not now. I can't deal with your annoying ass too.

Fine I'll leave, asshole.

Shaking my head I stood up and grabbed the rest of my shit.

I had to finish work at the studio and promised Hannah I'd be home by 5. The girls were coming over for dinner for my birthday.

Big 44.

Old fuck.

Fuck off dude.

Running down the stairs I jumped in the car and flew to the studio. When I got there it was quiet and I was able to make it to my office without a single person stopping me.

My dud phone that once acted as my little black book buzzed and I begrudgingly took it out of my pocket.

Why do we still have this stupid thing?

You know why.

No I do not. You better not be doing something stupid or shady Marshall!

Pun intended.

Blackmail you dick. These whores need to know there place. And not forget it.

Sly dog. That's right the nudies!!

This was most Definitely not Paul.

No.

Instead all of my old fuck buddies were reaching out with their own version of birthday wishes.

Pictures, videos, graphic texts, you name it they had sent it.

Gross.

Just as I was putting the damn thing away it buzzed again from a number I didn't recognize.

Maybe I could ignore it.

Who is it?

Open it.

Hitting the thread it opened and revealed pictures. The woman's face was hidden for the most part, only her hair was showing but the color didn't ring a bell but it was the background that caught my attention.

It was my damn house.

And this bitch was in it.

Maybe one snuck a photo before we kicked her out.

Wait.

Is that the kitchen?

The new kitchen?