Chapter 1

.............Jael Pov......

Hi, my name is jael but my friend called me jay, i am 21years old and live with my three best of friend, Kimberly who the youngest, Esther the party and wild one and Lillian the humblish and sweet one. And that all the introduction you get.

Guys i am heading to the supermarket, do want any thing.

No!!!!

Ice cream!!

Pregnancy test?

The last request stop me in my tract and all i hear is three WHAT?
family meeting now, since i'm the oldest i get to call all the family meeting, rules an cue the evil laugh
Ok time out who made that request an please don't tell me it you again esther this is the what third time for this month.

Noooo....... Esther said

Yes it is, are you out of your pills or condom or some thing.

Lilly stop asking the child her business, kim state.

She took some of my condom well asked for the box last week.

Guy i'm right here you know.

Esther did you and Adams get back together?

Yes

And had sex

Yes

Did you use a condom cause I know your are not on the pills.

I think so

You think, did your period come? No answer. Ok have a one In my bathroom go take it please. Sometime being the oldest within my friends tend to be a curse, it like living with your own kids.

I will state for the rocord that I have been single for the last six years, yes you heard me right 6 after whom name shall not be name broke up with me I gave up.

I was brought out of my thought when I heard my name being called and sobbing. Let me guest it positive.

Yeah.

Wow what are you gonna do esther.

Abortion

What nooo, nooooo you know the rule,.we are all working an you have our help all you have to do u tell Adams ok hun

she nod and hug me. Next I know it time for work.

$#%$#@#$$$#@@#$$#@@#

So this is the first chapter and the introduction into the life of jael and here friends, so don't knock it till you try it( read it) thank you