Part 2

Ella's POV
"thats my boy... That's my son"
I and Beth are hysterically crying at this point the number of times we have watched this and we are still affected by it, is crazy. We are snuggled into our blanket holding each other if someone was to walk in it would look like we were injured or someone just passed away.

Kristina's pov
I hear screaming and crying which doesn't sound good and the boys are freaking out, I finally get them to leave the car and bring the bags in. I look around and hear the cries get louder and louder as us 4 come closer to the lounge, I open the door fast and to my eyes I see both the twins so focused on the tv, crying up a storm, my gaze fixates to the tv and I realise they just watched Ceds death. I look back at them and cough before running towards them and jumping on them.

AHHHHHHH!!! they both scream! Once they realise it's me they both start crying again and I just giggle.

ELLAS POVVVVV!!!!
From hysterically crying to nearly shitting my pants to crying again is not how I pictured my Friday night to be like. We both just wanted a stress free night and it just got interesting. I hear an unfamiliar cough behind me and my neck snaps towards the side of the room it came from. K gets off us and tells the boys to come in as well as yelling surprise. I am so confused. I look back at her confused and get off the couch to turn the lights on.. baddddd decision Ella!!!

I flick the lights on and turn back to Beth and Kristina who couldn't control their laughter, I look back at Beth and her mascara is all down her face and I'm guessing mine is too. Great!!!

Kristina finally tells the strange boys to introduce themselves and sit on the couch around us.

Grayson's Pov.
I look at the girl who was just crying her heart out a minute ago to where she's standing by the lights. She has her hair in a messy bun and by the looks of it, she's wearing Harry Potter PJs. How cute can you get? She has makeup all down her face and still looks stunning. I cannot take my eyes off her.

Ella's pov.
I sit back down next to Beth before one of the boys speaks up. Hey, guys, I'm Kian Lawley, he stands up and makes his way towards us and puts his hands out to shake them. I oblige and introduced me and my gawking twin sister. The next boy whos cuddling next to K stands up and hugs me and B, his name is Ethan. I'm guessing that he and K are dating, I look at the last guy who is staring at me and smiles I'm Grayson! But you both can call me Gray. I smile and go give him a hug followed by my sister before we quickly go fix ourselves up.

Downstairs the boys are were they were before we left, I start to giggle and ask them if theyre hungry or want to to anything before it gets cold and dark.

*at the restaurant*
We pull into my work and we all sit down at the outside tables, beside me is K and B and in front of them is Ethan and Kian which leaves Grayson in front of me. We all make small talk about stuff before one of the new workers comes and takes our orders, I smile up at luca and give him the first bump before telling him mine and B's regular, I look over to everyone else who is still struggling to make up their minds, I ask them if they have any allergies or dietary restrictions and order their food for them. Kian also orders a beer along with a bottle of wine for us three girls to share and I order the twins a beer as well. They both look up at me with wide eyes. Luca takes all the menus before returning to the kitchen.The twins still have huge eyes and almost look mad, I immediately look down and say sorry.

Grayson's pov
I and E are completely shocked. How on earth did Ella just get everyone at the table alcohol without being ID! NONE OF US are 21!!
she mutters a sorry and continues to look at the concrete floor underneath us.
Ella, I whisper she looks up at me with tears breaching her eyes, yes she mutters. How did you not get an ID, we are 18/19 we can't drink. Everyone at the table starts to giggle and Ella's head slowly goes back down. She quickly gets up and goes inside.