Part 12

Waking up without your boyfriend is absolutely painful. I've enjoyed every minute spending needed time with my cousin and sister but I could do with another beach day and filming a small QNA with everyone.

I open the sliding door and walk into hopefully Graysons tent. Pulling the covers off him gently before placing my body where the covers use to be and lightly kissing his lips, Grayson who still has his eyes closed kisses back and wraps his huge hands around my waist and back. I pull away and begin to drag him inside for breakfast.

After breakfast, I'm joined by Grayson Dolan himself jumping into the steamy shower with me, kissing my lips before I get out to moisturiser my body and put one of my many togs on

Grayson gets out and does the same kissing me as I take a quick mirror selfie that I then post on my social media

Kristina and Ethan are in the biscuit behind the boat holding their thumbs up, before I set off tugging them behind me

Kristina and Ethan are in the biscuit behind the boat holding their thumbs up, before I set off tugging them behind me. After 2 hours of having fun and relaxing, everyone tweets #asktheMtwins.
Kian screenshots the ones he thinks are the best before we start recording

Kia Ora whanau, welcome back to the Mackenzie twins video if you are new I'm Bethany but you can call me Beth or B. Hey guys I'm the better twin Ella but everyone calls me Ellie or La.

Today we are joined yet again joined by Grant and Bailey Dolan, the wanna be American Aussie, Kristina. and the one and only canceled Netflix show Kian Lawley.. we all burst into laughter.

So we tweeted out #asktheMtwins and we got old mate Kian to screenshot the best ones he could find. In this video we are going to all try and be completely honest and if we wish to do not answer the question we will all decide on a consequence.

First question for Ella, what made you interested in Grayson and also what got you into modeling
Umm well have you seen Grayson? I question looking into the camera before winking, but I do believe it would have been on our first day meeting each other and I did something stupid and left, Grayson kept assuring me to stay positive and that's what made me realise we would be perfect for each other. To answer the second part.. becoming a model has been a dream since I was very young, if I couldn't Persuade it, I would become a Nurse without a doubt.

Grayson this is for you.
Why did you text Ella to get over cedrics death!
Everyone including myself glares at him before he can answer. He uncomfortably scratches the back of his neck before replying

Well I don't think anyone has noticed this but these girls we hang out with are obsessed with Harry Potter and I mean OBSESSED. Before they locked us out of the house for 3 days Ella brought everyone their 20th pair of Harry Potter pjs. So that night when they called me out, Ethan was worried sick because all you could hear was their loud crying, so I texted Ella being cheeky but it lead to them all crying louder.

This question is for Beth, how long have you and Kian been dating for?

we all new this was a trick question, we all get out of the frame and Kian pulls her closer towards her and screams! it's official!
yes yes I have been dating this fine lady for 2 months now and you guys just need to get over it. Let's start off with part 2 of last weeks video..