Part 4

Ella's pov
Bethany and Kian left an hour ago for a date, I couldn't stop smiling! I'm so happy for her. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge, I was planning on tanning for a wee bit.
The twins are editing the video they just filmed and K is taking a nap.

I put on the smallest bikini I could find so I didn't get huge tan lines

I place my towel down and close my eyes enjoying the weather.

Grayson POV
I finish editing the new video ready to post it tonight, Ethan joined Kristina for a nap and I walked outside to see Ella lying down, she looks peaceful, I cough to announce my arrive and she doesn't say anything, I look closely and she's fast asleep. I place my camera down in the corner by the pool and pick her up, she nuzzles her head into my neck and I stand over the pool.. I count to 3 before dropping her into the ice blue pool.

AHHHHH! she screams while her head pops up out of the water, I couldn't look at her she looks like she's about to start to cry, I genuinely feel so bad, I help her out and pull her towards me and say I'm so sorry! She looks at me and smirks. She pushes me backwards and I end up in the pool.
Giggles is the only thing I can hear, I focus on her facial features and my heart starts pounding, I climb out of the pool and pull her towards me, my hands touch her cheeks and she looks down and my lips. I start leaning in and Ethan and Kris start laughing and yelling ewww!

Ella's POV
I get off Grayson and grab my towel. I'm embarrassed. I can't believe I nearly had my first kiss to someone I barely know and he is living with me! I run into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I start to sob when I'm in there. embarrassed is an understatement. Why would he do that. I know I have some type of feelings towards him but I can't. My exams. Uni. He doesn't live here. Ugh...
I'm not the girl who can fall for a guy and things turn out great. Beth is perfect for that! She's had boyfriends, she's smart! Pretty! Has a body like a model and curves that every guy wants and isn't scared of what she wants.

I get out of the shower and pull on some shorts and a white shirt not bothering putting on a bra. I walk down stairs grabbing the shopping list and leave before yelling bye.

Graysons POV
"Bye guys" Ella shouts from down stairs. I smack ethans head and start to run down stairs. I heard Ella crying when she was in the bathroom. I don't know why but It's all my fault. I try to stop her but she's already driving away, I let out a frustrated sigh and turn back to see K.
She looks at me and says she needs to talk to me.
I follow her to the pool area where we nearly kissed and she starts telling me why Ella is acting like that.

"She's never had a boyfriend, she hasn't kissed a boy, yes she's had multiple crushes and a thing with a boy but he left her broken. He wanted Beth the whole time. Ella is the type of girl who wants you to appreciate her and know every detail about her even though she doesn't know she does that. If you do what Kian did and straight forward ask her on a date the chances she will decline is huge. She doesn't like small talk when there's obvious awkward tension. She loves daisies and sunflowers. Ella is baby sitting tonight so why don't you go and help her." With that she leaves me standing like an idiot.