Part 7

Me and Gray are currently on our way to get ice creams, we worked out this morning.
3 nights ago Grayson asked me to be his girlfriend, we told everyone that night when we came back and they all congratulated us. All us girls went on a hike yesterday while the boys filmed a video.

Grayson keeps telling me and Beth we need to make our own YouTube channel and show the world what we get up to so I think that's what we are gonna do tonight. I snuggle into Grayson as we watch the random teenagers and kids get their ice cream and play at the beach, I can't help but smile! Everything this perfect.

Later that day.
Me and Grayson brought a camera for me and Beth to use and everything else we need to be a pro YouTuber. Before we met the boys we were already pretty famous. We barely posted on social media but when we did we would get thousands of comments and likes, majority of our comments would hype us up and the other half would tell us to make a YouTube channel.. so that's what we are doing now.
Ethan helps us set up the camera and we focus it before we start

~~~filming~~~
HEY GUYS!! welcome to our first ever YouTube video!! I'm Bethany and this is my YOUNGER twin sister, Ella!
As you guys already know we have spent the last 3 weeks with our cousin Kristina, her boyfriend Grant Dolan, and the other one Bailey and the famous Kian Lawley. So today we thought it would be fun if we filmed with these crazy frogs!!
So let's get on to it we both giggle
Grayson sits next to me and places his hand on my thigh which hopefully you can't see in the camera shot. Kian sits next to Beth and k and e stand behind us.
so today's video we are filming is who knows us better haha, so basically it's goes our cousin know us better or do our friends.

First question:
What is the superior twins  favourite colour?
Ethan and Kian got my favourite colour wrong I pout. But Gray and Ethan both get Beths wrong. We laugh. How could you guys be so silly! we both love the same colour!!! it's blue!

After we film
We turn the camera off and I peck Graysons lip. The boys are covered in ketchup, flour, eggs and milk because they ended up losing, well Grayson would lose every question about Beth and Kian lost them about me. Ethan did pretty well but we all think he cheated off Kristina.

Bethany said she will edit it for us bc Kian needed to also edit his, so the twins, K and I decided to go on a little double date. With this the twins ran up stairs to plan and me and Kris got ready.

We walked down stairs and saw the boys,

We left the house hand in hand with our boyfriends and got into the car

when we got to another restaurant we made plans about going camping this week. My parents owned 3 caravans so we didn't necessarily have to camp in tents. Grayson and I would share mine, Kian and Beth would share hers and Ethan and Kris would share mum and dads. After our meal we went to the beach and I paid for the camp site, we decided to go tomorrow morning so once we got sick of the beach we were all gonna go to the supermarket and grab food and other items to take away with us.

—supermarket—
Gray pulls out a trolly and walks behind me with it.
I put loads of summer fruit like watermelon, oranges, grapes, apples, pears, peaches, and loads of different berries into the cart.
kris and Ethan were on dinner items and snacks  where me and Gray were on breakfast and lunch. We place our last items on the checkout and I quickly pay before Gray could get his card out.

when we get home we tell the little love bugs about our plans and go and collect our caravans.

Bedding check?
Food check?
Clothes check ?
Towels and swimming gear check?
Cutlery check?
Everything was packed but we were going over our last items. I quickly check my phone when I realise we will be camping on Christmas! I quickly run to the girls and we leave into town without another word.

I currently have presents for Ethan, Kian, Kristina and my sister but I have no idea what to get Gray. Everything I see that I think he will like it's boring, it doesn't scream this is the one.
I walk around the shops some more and I find the perfect gift. I grab some smaller items and ask the lady to wrap them all, I place them in the boot before transferring them into the storage room of mum and dads caravan with the rest of everyone else's gifts.

Graysons POV
While the girls are out, us boys go and collect the final Christmas present for everyone, before we left we sent our families their Christmas presents and we will phone them before we leave. I place the 5 large presents in the back of our rental car and go grab the rest. I brought everyone 2 each one big and one small really meaningful gift, for my lovely girl I kinda went all out. When we all put our presents into the car we could barely look out of the back window.. poor Kian hahaha!!
We hide all our  presents seperate in a suitcase that's hidden in our caravan.

After the presents are all hidden, all the boys begin to try cook dinner. None of us really know what we're doing but it's the thought that counts. Ethan sets the table as Kian comes back into the kitchen with wine and a box of beers for all of us to drink. We then call the girls down. All of us are dressed in summer Christmas pjs which were a gift for one of our new YouTube videos. I chuckle when I see my girlfriend trying to pop the cork of the wine bottle.
She successfully does it and pours herself and the others a glass each.