Part 5

Tick tock tick tock
I'm sitting in the hall on my last question about Shakespeare. There's 35 minutes left and only 10 people including myself and Bethany are left in the exam. I finish the last question at the same time as my sister. We both raise our hands and one of the teachers grab our papers. With out a word we pull out of the high school and say our final goodbyes.
We silently start to cry as we pull out heading towards the beach where everyone is.

me and Beth get into our togs pulling over a cover up and jumping into dads old boat.
Every year, Kristina, Beth and I all take the boat out on our last day of the school. This year it's sadder but we have more company. As I'm driving the boat out they're making up teams for the biscuit.

We come to a stop and Ethan and Kristina jump off the side of the boat and swim towards the biscuit waiting for me to start up the boat.
I turn my head back and both of them are holding their thumbs up. The boys have NEVER done this before so they're all looking anxious. Ethan looks like he's going to shit himself.
I giggle and turn the ignition on before doing loops and going faster and faster. I turn around a corner really fast and the two fall off the biscuit giggling. I come to a stop and they swim towards the boat ready to swap with Kian and Bethany. They ended up lasted longer than Ethan and Kristina but couldn't stay on when I did a fast turn. They start hysterically laughing when coming on board the boat.

it's mine and Graysons turn now, I swap with Bethany who gives me a cheeky smirk, I pull off my cover up and put my life jacket back on.
We both jump onto the biscuit, I look over to Grayson who looks super scared, I put my head on his shoulder and hold my thumb up, Beth doesn't waste any time before she pulls away and starts speeding. Gray starts screaming like a girl and I giggle. We are on the biscuit for 25 minutes going faster and faster than anyone else. We do multiple spins and haven't been thrown off we go over the multiple waves drawn from the boat in front of us. I pull up another sign with my hand and Beth laughs before doing it. Grayson freaks out as we go faster and do 3 huge spins in different directions.
He ends up falling out with me following.
We get onto the boat and smile at the camera.
(I forgot to mention It's for their new video^^)
I start to giggle and explain how much of a pussy Grayson is.
I get back to the front of the boat and begin driving towards the lake to have lunch.

After lunch. We all are sitting around the boat having a few drinks, we obviously aren't recording that we are drinking but even so the twins aren't drinking. Me and Beth are on our last glass of our wine and I don't think I can drive back. I sit up and look at kris who starts to giggle and punches Ethan next to her. Everyone turns to look at me and Beth before laughing at us being drunk. I just look out at the ocean. I pull Beth up with me and we smirk at each other before jumping off the side of the boat. We giggle as the life jacket pulls us up and we start to swim around.
Grayson and Kian end up jumping in to get us and they both growl us before we nod of in the captain sofa area. We pull into the the docks and me and Beth jump off putting the boat on the trailer.

At home
I get into the shower after Grayson and look at my naked body in the mirror. I look to see how tan I got or to see how badly I was burnt. I look at my back and only on my shoulders there's slight sunburnt, but not much to complain about. I jump out of the shower after washing every inch of my body.

I head down stairs and get ready for our dinner.
Another tradition we do is go to a fancy restaurant and basically full in K of our school year and what we are thankful for. all us girls decided to match tonight.
Outfits