Part 6

My head was snuggled into my 'boyfriends' chest as his body shifts up and down in sync with his breathing. I felt at peace and happy. It wasn't until this familiar feeling washed over me and I quickly got up grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom.

Chicks and dicks

Shark week!! I repeat SHARK WEEK!!!

K:
I know I'm in my bathroom now, B please tell me your not trapped in yours!
B: no remember we all get them at the same time!!!

Me
Fuck. Okay we have 3 options. 1 I text mum. 2 we ask one of the boys who won't mind. Or 3 we ask my dad.

K: nah not gonna happen, your mad if you think we should text your dad!!
B: and speaking on behalf of K and I we aren't asking our boyfriends.

Ur kidding right :(
I hate you guys, I'll call Gray.

quickly dialled Grayson.. no answer ugh sleeping beauty I called again and he picked up. Fuck this is so embarrassing!!! Gray. I need a favour.. can you pretty please run to the store and get Kris, Beth and myself tampons and pads. We all got it this morning and we are all in separate toilets with nothing.
Aw babe! yeah, I'll go now, I'll be back soon. hang tight you three.

I ended up face-timing Kristina and Bethany, on the verge of crying and red as fuck.
I hate you guys! I just called Grayson and he said:" to hang tight you three" he is going to go get stuff now! Next time it's not my turn to be embarrassed. Also, I might have had my first kiss but NOW!!! He's gonna think I'm fucking weird. I sob into the phone.
aw Ella, don't cry! Was your first kiss as magical as you thought it would be? K smartly replied.
I'm so happy for you Ellie bear! My little sis is finally a women! Look her first boyfriend!!!!
I end the call before crying to myself.
Elle, where should I put these stuff? Grayson calls from outside the door.. hang on I'll be there in a second.
I quickly sit up and flush the toilet before grabbing the bag and locking the door again. I yell out a huge thank you and finishing my business before walking out straight into Gray.

He lifts my face up to look at him before he picks me up and carries me into my bedroom, I rest my head on his shoulder as he chuckles to himself saying my breathe tickles his neck. He climbs into bed with me still in his arms and pulls closer. I start to cry into his chest and say I'm sorry for waking him up.

He giggles to himself and kisses my cheek and my forehead saying baby don't be embarrassed! I grew up with an older sister who use to make me and E always go to the store for her. He pulls up another shopping bag and places it next to me. My eyes scan the bag and I pull out chocolate, lollies, cranberry juice, popcorn, pasta and medicine in case I get cramps. I cuddles into him and whisper a thank you. I look up at him and plant a kiss on his lips. He smirks into the kiss and pulls away saying "I could get use to this baby girl"

I wake up again snuggled into my boyfriend and get up to change. I take a hot shower and get dressed into Graysons shirt and sweatpants.

Graysons POV
Tonight I'm going to take Ella on a proper date, I explain to everyone while Ella's in the shower.
we set everything up and I made sure to make it perfect. When I was in town this morning I brought some extra things that are in my suitcase ready for the date. I go up into our bedroom and tell her to get ready for a surprise. I get ready in the spare bathroom putting on a black suit.

Ella's POV
Gray just told me to get ready and fancy. Even though I feel miserable he makes me feel giddy inside. I put on a red dress and my hair in a high straight ponytail.

I walk out and grab Graysons hand before we leave

Graysons POV
I'm so nervous, I look at Ella and my heart beats faster and faster. I'm asking her to be my girlfriend and I'm so scared she's gonna say no.

I cough awkwardly.. I grab her hand and start talking..
Ella Mackenzie, from the moment I met you you've had my heart, from the first night where we went to your work and you brought us a beer to the second time we hung out and you decided to run a marathon with me slacking behind you! To our movie nights or our meaningless cuddles on the couch or our bed would you do me the honour and be my girlfriend?
I look up at her and she's smiling a single tear falls down her face, I grab her hand and she stands up to kiss me, during the kiss she mutters a soft yes, I pull her on top
of me and pull the necklace and rings . I hand it to her and she starts to shed more tears. I place the rings on to her fingers and kiss her knuckles. I necklace around her neck and hand her another one, I tell her about why I got it and said it's really not from me it's from your other boyfriend Draco. She ends up in a fit of giggles and kisses me

 She ends up in a fit of giggles and kisses me