Part 8

Ella's POV

Grayson kisses my forehead before he gets out of bed leaving me by myself trying to wake up. He turns the shower tap on and I undress before walking into the shower with him. His body faces the wall and the water runs down his body, I go on my tippy toes and plant kisses all over his back and shoulder turning him around. I lean over him and grab the shampoo before turning around and washing my hair and body before jumping out of the shower. I hear Grayson whine about me leaving and moan a couple minutes later.

Gray walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, water droplets drop from his messy brown hair down his sculptured abs, he smiles at me before grabbing his clothes and getting dressed. Once he finishes getting dressed I walk into the bathroom to apply my makeup. He looks over at me with toothpaste all over his face and asks to help. I giggle in response and let him.
He runs his fingers through my hair indicating he's finished and kisses me before I investigate his 'masterpiece.' When my gaze fixates back to him he smiles before grabbing my hand and setting up my camera to vlog. by time this video comes out hopefully everyone has already announced their relationship.

-Vlog-
Hey guys, welcome back hahah, I look up at Grayson, he quickly winks at me and kisses my cheek before standing behind me again.
So anyway, me and Gray just got ready for our little adventure! If you haven't noticed! Grayson also did my makeup today.. Babe can you film my face to show them, I giggle. He picks the camera up and begins to pan it around my face making silly comments like "look how cute" "that do be my girl!!" "Aren't you guys jealous! She's all mine and also she's a fucking QUUUEEENNN!!!!"

-next clip-
we all stand outside our caravans and take individual photos the camera is set up in a time lapse to show everyone.

Me and Gray are taking photos taken off us and he keeps being over the top! first he pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead, the next we're back to back holding hands and the next he pulls me into a kiss and grabs my butt. I couldn't stop blushing after that. I quickly ask Beth if she could take a cute normal one for us to frame she then swaps places with Gray and Kristina joins us taking another yearly photo.

Campground
I head down a long driveway towards the beach where we will be camping for the next week or so. We all pile out of our cars and set the caravans up and make them all level. Once they're set up and we know they won't cause any danger or harm we begin setting up a tent and pile the furniture out to make a lounge. Kristina begins placing fairly lights around the camp site and scented candles to keep bugs away. During setting up I put the camera on the makeshift table and did another time lapse of the now and improved camp site.

The boys start a fire down by the beach and we get the ingredients for s'mores as well and putting our togs on ready for a midnight swim.

I push record on the camera and the 3 of us girls start another little clip.
Kristina starts to play Hannah Montana.. and we all end up doing a live concert in my caravan, we all are jumping and dancing in our bikinis living our best life, we all look at each other before laughing our asses off. I turn the camera off grabbing everyone a towel and making my way to the campfire. Kian wraps his arm around Beth and slowly starts to strum his guitar making me and Beth sing some Christmas Caroles.

After s'mores and singing, we place a bet, Grayson pulls out our camera and pushes record, the sun sets in the back ground and it's kinda cute footage.

-Next clip for the vlog-
Okay guys first one to reach the water and kiss their partner wins!
3
2
1
GOOO
Grayson picks me up and he runs towards the water. Dropping me down and kissing me gently, I wrap my arms around him and don't realise that no one else was running. He picks me up and throws me into the water!! Laughter erupts as I come up from the freezing ocean. I glare at Grayson before start giggling myself, Beth holds the camera in her hand capturing the whole thing.