NEW BEGINNINGS

I walked into the house, hung my coat on the hanger and slipped my shoes off. I sniffed the air, trying to find Jimin. Ah, it had been a long day at work and all I wanted to do was rest and cuddle with my gorgeous mate.

"Minnie?" I called out. As I got further into the house, I heard soft music coming from the radio on the kitchen island and Jimin sitting demurely on a chair with his favorite shawl wrapped around his shoulder. He's adorable. And he's all mine. I still can't believe it. "How's the most beautiful person on Earth doing?" I asked teasingly, hoping to see a cute blush on his cheeks. 

"I don't know, how are you?" he retorted with a smile as he got up and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

I laughed as I hugged him back. "I'll never get used to your flirting," I said as I sighed, gently swaying us to the beat of the music. It was our song. "Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song," I sang as I twirled him.

"We're neither barefoot nor on the grass," Jimin deadpanned as his face came back into my view.

"I love you, honey, but you're ruining the moment."

He giggled. We danced together with me singing and him chortling at my attempts to mimic the instruments playing.

"To carry love, to carry children of our own," I sang and picked him up and spinning lightly so as to not lose balance. I stared into his eyes, feeling all my fatigue slipping away and making way for contentment. 

"I think we can tick that off the list," he murmured.

I set him down and pulled away. "What do you mean?" I asked, frowning.

He took a deep breath and cupped my cheeks. "I'm three weeks pregnant, Kookie."

"What?" I gasped.

Jimin's eyes watered almost instantly. "Do you not want kids?"

"No!" I yelled. Then realizing how loud I was, I took on a softer tone. "Jimin, I'm so happy. You've made me so happy, sweetheart. Thank you," I whispered as I brought our lips together. Jimin tasted sweeter, even his scent had heightened. Oh, this was all I could ever want. Us two standing with my hands wrapped around Jimin's waist and him holding our baby as we both looked at him.

He pulled away. "So, we're having a baby?"

"Yes, we most certainly are. Tomorrow, I'll take you for a check-up and we're going to do yoga every morning," I said as I rubbed my palm tenderly on his belly. "We need to stay healthy for our pup."

He nodded and embraced me again. And we spent a hours just like that, swaying lightly to the beat and occasionally sharing a kiss.

_______________________

This what happens when my exams get over and I have way too much creative energy bubbling inside me. I updated this as well as my other book, 'ALWAYS'. It's jikook abo. Please check it out. 

Loveee youuu

disclaimer: i dont own any of the pictures used! credit to respective artists!