I THINK HE KNOWS

I didn't make this fanart, I'm not that talented. Credit to the artist!

_________________________

There's a long list of stuff that I absolutely love about Jimin. Actually, it's everything about him. 

Like how every time he's walking away from me I catch myself staring at his backside, not my proudest moment, to be honest but hey, he's my mate.                                                                                    

Like when I caught him baking brownies in the kitchen as he danced and sang joyfully at 3 am on a Saturday night. Yep, pregnancy's made him weirdly hyperactive.

Like how he laughs at even the lamest of my jokes, which include my ideas of how I'm going to annoy my grandkids-calling them up to my place just to ask them how to order stuff online or irking them by throwing a 'back in my day' every now and then. I learnt the last one from Yoongi.

 Like how flustered he gets when he asks me to get his favorite mug from the high shelf because I'd purposely put it up there and he couldn't reach it so I lean my body too close to his and he mumbles out a shy 'thank you.'

Like when he gets out of the shower with wet hair and warm skin and looking oh-so irresistible. 

Like that one time we were going out and he took an hour getting ready just because he wanted to 'make himself all pretty for me.' He looked so adorable as he gave me those puppy dog eyes that all my irk melted away. Damn, he's powerful.

Like when every time we kiss he has to stand on his tiptoes and lean himself on me, and just the feeling of us being close makes me get butterflies in my stomach. Er, I mean dragons because you know, they're virile.   

Like when we're falling asleep in each other's arms after a long night and he gets even closer and presses a kiss on my nose.

Like how he's got my heart skipping down 16th avenue. 

Oh, man, Taehyung was right, I really am whipped. But well, at least I'm whipped for Jimin because isn't everybody?

And the best thing is I don't have to tell Jimin about exactly how smitten I am. I think he knows.

________________________

because i was feeling a bit sappy after listening to taylor swift's i think he knows. that woman's a goddess.

Take care, my sweeties! <3

________________________