Return of Shadow Shannon

"Who are you?!?" I asked surprised. "I am your other half," She replied, "We are dying. If we stay apart any longer, we will both fade out of existence." "How do we know that you are lying?" Khloe said slinking down from her perch, leaving the pups up there. "Just look at me," She replied while removing her hoodie to reveal that she was fading. "If I die," She said, "She will soon die as well. This time, there's no coming back." "I still don't trust you!" Khloe growled while morphing into half of her indoraptor form. "You don't have to trust her," I said, "It is my call to make." Khloe looked at me and snarled then backed down. "How do we fuse?" I asked. "Give me your hand," Shadow Shannon said, "Focus on something that is being combined, something that works well together. Think about Yin and Yang." I closed my eyes and thought of two different colored koi, one white with a black spot on its head, the other was black with a white spot on its head. I pictured them swimming around in a circle, chasing each other. A few seconds later, a sudden rush of memories blazed through my head and I saw a lot of things that I hated. I opened my eyes and realized that I was crying. "Hey," Shadow Shannon said, "I'm sorry that I made you do all of those things." "It's okay," I said while wiping the tears from my eyes. I looked around the room and I realized that Dottie wasn't here. "Where's Dottie?" I asked. Before anyone could answer, there was a knock at the front door and the thing knocking at the door, the person smelled a lot like Khloe...