Kylar's Fatal Mistake

WARNING!! IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

RAPE, MURDER, PROFANITY, AND DRUGS.

               When we entered the room, Haylie sat down on my bed and Kylar tried to sit next to her but I snarled at him. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. We all started playing a co-op game and then it all became fuzzy. I felt weak and my vision was blurred. I looked over at Haylie and she looked like she had the same effects. Kylar was the only one that wasn't affected by what was causing this. I then saw Kylar pin Haylie on the bed and he started undressing her. "No!" I said feeling faint, "you touch her, You dead!" "Don't waste your breath," Kylar said, "Haylie is mine!" I tried to attack him but I became paralyzed. My vision cleared and I tried to scream but nothing came out. All I could do was watch as Kylar raped the love of my life. I WILL F*CKING KILL YOU! I screamed in my head. Haylie was crying while Kylar kept thrusting his pelves into her's. "Please stop!" Haylie screamed in her head. I started to turn full wolf and growled loudly as I regained control of my body. My ultima eyes were showing as I pulled Kylar off of Haylie. Kylar stared at me in shock and he looked into my eyes. He screeched in pain and his eyes turned a pinkish-red color. I let out a roar and approached him slowly. I dug both of my sickle claws into his legs and my fangs started to extend. I then dug my front claws deep into his sides being careful to miss all vital organs just to cause him pain. I pulled my sickle claws out of his legs the dug them into his knees which made him screech so loud that it echoed through the entire mansion. The bedroom door swung open and Slender-man, Connor, and Mom ran in and saw what was going on. I raked Kylar's chest with my claws and kicked my feet with the claws still embedded in the boy's knees. "That is enough!" Slender-man said while wrapping a tendril around my body. He separated us but I tried to go back in. I bit down on his tendril then he released me and I ran right back to Kylar. I started to rake his stomach with my claws then jabbed one claw into his spine. He let out a bloodcurdling scream then Slender-man swung his tendril into my side and sent both Kylar and me flying through the wall into EJ's room and through the wall into Jeff's room. "What the f*ck?!" Jeff exclaimed with anger in his voice, "I just fixed that f*cking wall!!!" I looked at Jeff and snarled at him then continued to maul Kylar.

                  Shannon's POV:

               I ran over to Haylie to make sure that she was okay. She was bleeding from her genitals and I realized why Claire is so angry. I felt a little anger myself. I sniffed the air and smelled Wolf's bane. I got light-headed instantly.

Claire's POV:

             "Claire stop!" Haylie's voice sounded behind me, "He's had enough!" I looked at Haylie but everything looks like I'm looking through a red filter. I tilted my head then felt a sharp pain in my side. I looked down to see Kylar's knife in my side and I lost control. I remember biting down on Kylar's head then twisting it. When I did that, I heard a loud crack then I started to thrashing my head back and forth to sever the boy's head from his body. When I detached Kylar's head from his body, I threw it to my right which hit Jeff. I then roared and turned on Haylie. I snarled on all fours while creeping towards the shaking girl in front of me. "Please," The girl said with a distorted voice, "Remember me, Claire." I growled in response and moved closer to the girl. I then pinned her to the ground with my front claws and snarled. I saw fear in her eyes as I moved my muzzle closer to her face. "Please," The girl said, "This isn't the Claire I know, this isn't the Claire I love." 'This isn't the Claire I love,' Those last few words echoed in my head. I whimpered now realizing what I am doing then backed off of Haylie. My vision cleared when I did this. Haylie reached her hand out to my side then pulled the knife out. I yelped in pain when she pulled the knife out all the way and I turned back into my normal form. "You got blood all over my f*cking room!" Jeff yelled. I turned and bared my fangs at him with a snarl. He left it alone, for now. I looked back at Haylie and rushed over to hug her. "Are you okay?" I said with my arms wrapped around her. She nodded her head but her eyes said something different. We were broken apart by Slender-man and I noticed that my hands were soaked with blood. "Explain!" Slender-man demanded. I unsheathed my claws and growled. I wanted to rake my claws against his face but instead, I told him what happened. "He used Wolf's Bane," I concluded. "Okay," He said with an understanding tone, "Go have a bath then help fix the wall." "Yes sir," I replied.