Return of Susie

Claire's POV:

                 I woke up and my stomach felt sore. I looked down and saw that I had a bandage wrap around my abdomen and it had a medium-sized bloodstain on it. I got up slowly and winced from the pain. I looked around the cave and saw Connor holding the same gun that RK-900 had but he was standing in the mouth of the cave. Connor looked over in my direction and smiled. I got up and I limped over to him then hugged him then looked around the cave. I saw Alex whittling a block of wood into some sort of creature with his claws. He does this when he is nervous and most of the time, his creations are like abstract art, both beautiful and hard to explain. Mommy was asleep but she could wake up from the quietest of sounds. "Connor," I said while tugging his sleeve, "I have to tinkle." "Okay," He said while walking with me, "There's a bush over there you could use, but yell if something is out of place." I nodded and walked over to the bush.

                 When I was done, the breeze carried a scent that smelled like a werewolf. I sniffed the air to confirm the smell. I could not identify the scent directly but I do recognize it from Mommy's hoodie. I then saw a pink wolf with cyan blue ears come out of the undergrowth ten yards away. It looked at me with curiosity then approached cautiously. When it came within a tail length away, it sniffed me and laid down. I moved my hand to the wolf's head and scratched its ears. "Claire," Connor said, "Are you done?" "Yes," I replied. "I'm going to have to leave," I whispered to the wolf, "I promise I will see you later." It licked my face and stayed where it was. I gave it one last head scratch and left with Connor. We entered the cave and Mommy was there waiting for us. "I was worried sick!" She said while taking my hand in hers. "I was with her, Shannon," Connor said. She nodded her head but then she pulled me behind her and unsheathed her claws. I looked from behind Mommy and saw that same wolf standing a few feet from the mouth of the cave. The wolf then transformed into a girl with pink hair and blue eyes. "Susie?!" Mommy said in disbelief.

                    Shannon's POV:

I sheathed my claws and ran over to Susie and hugged her. "I thought you were dead!" I said, "How?" "Slendy pulled me out of the void a month ago," She replied, "I tried to find you but when I arrived at your house, it was deserted. So I just went back into the forest to see if that was where you were. I did follow your sent and found a cross with the name Dottie carved into it. I'm so sorry she died." "One of Connor's predecessors killed her," I said flicking my tail in Connor's direction. Susie unsheathed her claws then turned to the android and was about to attack him but I grabbed her arm. "He is deviant," I said calmly, "There is another Connor model hunting us. It is the RK-900 series." "They want Blue and the other raptors," Connor chimed in, "I want to protect Shannon's pups, no matter the risk." "You have pups?!" Susie exclaimed with her tail wagging. I nodded then called Alex over to me. "This is Claire and Alex," I said gesturing to both of them, "They are twins." "Hello," Claire said reaching up to scratch Susie's ear. "I met this one in the forest," Susie said while wagging her tail. "Claire," I said addressing what she was doing, "personal space please." "I'm fine with it," Susie said, "It feels kind of nice. Sorry, I've been alone for so long, I just happy for once, someone doesn't yell at me or hit me. How is Garroth?" "He is fine," I replied, "But he's been distant after his brother was killed. Best not to speak with him because of the safety of my pups and the raptors." She nodded. "You can stay here for a while," I said sympathetically. "Thank you," Susie said. She then looked over my shoulder and had a look of confusion on her face. I turned to see that Jack was still tied up. "It's a long story," I said, "Come and hang out with us like we used to." "Okay," Susie replied with a smile.