The Birth of the Twins

Alex (male) (Ultima recessive): Icy blue eyes with green hair and no wolf ears but has a wolf tail. Other features look like his father. Has raptor sickle claws

Claire (female)(Ultima Dominate): has one jet black eye and the other is an icy blue, black hair with green tips. Red tipped wolf ears and a black scaly tail with red and green tiger stripes (raptor features). Has raptor sickle claws

               Five months have passed since I got pregnant and Dottie died. I was watching a movie when my water broke. "Charlie!" I called in pain, "They're coming!" He bolted down the stairs and got everyone to the car then floored it to the hospital. "Just breath, Sweety," Mom said. I have never been in so much pain before in my life. "She's bleeding!" Aaron said in a panic. "I'm pushing the throttle as hard as I can!" Charlie said.

          When we got to the hospital, everyone that worked as a doctor or nurse dropped what they were doing and wheeled me into the delivery room. I grabbed Charlie's hand and squeezed so hard that I heard a tiny crack. "Just breathe," A doctor said, "Now push!" I pushed as hard as I could and I felt one of my pups pop out of me. "Okay, again!" She said. I did the same thing again with the same results. I heard two pups crying and I felt happy. "Congratulations," The doctor said after washing the blood off my pups, "You have two healthy twins. One boy and one girl." "Alex, and Claire," I said weakly. The doctor gave them to me and I fell asleep while they were nursing...