The Hunted

Connor's POV:

            We tracked the car to the hospital but the car wasn't there. "Where could they have gone?" I asked Hank. "Maybe they went to a friend's house," He replied. I searched my database for Shannon Lycan and I pulled up the name Dottie. I soon found out Dottie's address and I told Hank to get in the car.

            "Are you sure this is the right place, Connor?" Hank said when he pulled into the driveway, "What if your targets aren't even here? What if this Dottie girl doesn't know where they are?" "She will know where Shannon is," I replied, "If we find Shannon, we'll find the hybrids." "If you say so," Hank said. "Hank," I said, "Stay in the car." "Okay, you plastic pr*ck," he retorted. "Detroit Police, open up!" I demanded while knocking on the door. Two werewolves opened the door, a male and female, they both looked confused about what was happening. "Is Dottie Morgan here?" I asked. "What did my daughter do?" The male asked. "Nothing," I replied, "But we think she knows where a suspect is hiding." "Dottie!" The male called out.

                Dottie's POV:

          "Coming!" I called back. I just got a text from Shannon that there was someone after the raptors. She said that the thing hunting them had RK-800 on its suit. I went downstairs and I froze when I saw it. "Are you Dottie Morgan?" The RK-800 said. "Who are you?" I asked with a bit of fear in my voice. "My name is Connor," The thing said, "I am an Android sent by Cyberlife. I need to know where your friend is hiding. She has a very dangerous hybrid with her." It showed a picture of the raptors to my parents. "They aren't dangerous," My Mom said, "They are good friends with Dottie and the Lycan family." "Trust me," Connor said, "They are highly dangerous. I need to take your daughter to help me find them." "You are not taking my daughter anywhere!" Dad yelled. What happened next went by so fast, I heard a gunshot and saw my dad slump over. I heard screaming from my mom only to get cut off by another gunshot. I ran then jumped through a closed window and started running.

               Connor's POV:

            I ran after the girl but I lost her in the woods. I looked down and saw blood and I analyzed it. I then came to the conclusion that the bullet that I shot at Dottie hit her in one of her arteries. I followed the blood trail then stopped about a hundred feet from a cave. The blood trailed into the cave. "I got you now," I said pulling out my pistol...