Broken Air conditioning units

Shouta Aizawa started his friday, just like every day. Yawning and shuffling out of bed, it was another warm morning in his apartment. He could have sworn he fixed that air conditioning unit. The landlord is sick of hearing him complain about it so he just deals with it most of the time. He waited as his coffee brewed and he picked at his lip with his fingers. Chapped. It's a dry kind of hot in the apartment, it's sort of comfortable and he has no trouble relaxing the minute he comes into the flat. He sipped his coffee from his hello kitty mug, it was a gag gift he received from his boss, Principal Nezu. He really liked cats but the landlord has denied him permission to own a furry creature.
He finished his coffee and noticed the time. He scrambled to get into the shower. The water was extra warm and he could hear the shower next door running. He tolerates the neighbor who lives on the other side of the wall. Their showers are right next to one another, so a lot of the time he can hear the man sing while getting ready every morning. Which he quietly joins in from his side, humoring the neighbor's taste in music.
Yamada Hizashi had an eclectic taste in music, as one does. Music was his biggest special interest. He could remember every song he's ever heard by heart, while forgetting that he put poptarts in the toaster as he left for the radio station. He enjoyed his morning showers, not because he enjoyed styling his hair. But ever since he moved in, he could hear a low quiet voice on the other side of the wall sing along with him. It made him grin and sing louder.
The hot water couldn't even begin to rival the warmth in his chest he got from his morning duets. Like Aizawa, Hizashi was convinced that his apartment's air conditioning unit was busted. It was so warm all the time. Especially in the summer, he has gotten used to the heat and welcomed it. He bought shorts and tank tops to wear to bed rather than his flannel pjs.
The blonde man turned off the water and dried off, before dressing for his job at the radio station. Present Mic with 109 plus ultra radio, bringing you the hottest beats for your day! He was the talent, the dj, the voice. His manager, Nemuri Kayama, known as Midnight for her late night talk shows, treated him well and they worked well together.
Aizawa heard the other shower turn off and the singing fade as the other got ready. The tired man was anxious for the day, he hoped that two of his students, Midoryia and Bakugo, wouldn't get into another fight. He didn't want to give them detention for the third time this month. He knows they're good kids, exceptional kids. They just egg each other on sometimes. He sighed and headed out, he's too late to catch the bus so he decided he's going to have to walk. Great. The warmth of his apartment is fading and so he wraps himself up in his jacket more as he walks down the sidewalk.
Hizashi thankfully owned a small black honda civic, so he didn't have to walk all the way across town to the station. He was too distracted with searching his car in the parking lot for his extra jacket to see Aizawa walk by. They both felt a sudden warmth that faded as soon as aizawa walked away.
"That was weird.." Hizashi mumbled, "oh there it is!" He forgot his thoughts as he found his charger cable under the seat.