|~3~|

|Time skip 3 days later. |

|The day of the USJ attack|

I woke up excited, "HIMIKO!" Toga wakes up from the sudden shouting, "(Y/n)... five more minutes..." She says pulling the covers over her head, "Come on~ We are going to wear our badass outfits... right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "Okay!" She says getting out of bed. We both changed into our badass villain outfits.

(This is what I had in mind, again you don't have to use this idea if you don't want to

(This is what I had in mind, again you don't have to use this idea if you don't want to.)

"We look so badass!" I said looking in a mirror, "Hell yes! We are going to kick ass!" We both walked outside into the bar and see everyone else in their normal BORING clothes.

"Really? It's a special occasion! You guys should dress up once in a while." I yelled. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go losers." Dabi scoffs. "Okay, says the one who looks like an old man's purple ballsack," I mumbled. Toga starts cracking up, like laughing super hard.

 "What did you just say to me?" Dabi asks turning around. "N-Nothing... PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA! I couldn't keep it in." I started laughing my ass off.

"Let it go Dabi," Twice said. Kurogiri creates a portal we all walk through, May I say, Inside of a portal is weird and confusing. It's purple and black everywhere, with a bunch of holes. I just followed Shigaraki. Once we got there and I stepped outside of the portal. Toga and my eyes lit up.

We both look like puppies who just got a treat. "Woah~" I said looking around. "Wow!" "Looks like they notice us," Shigaraki called out. Then a bunch of other creatures comes out of the portal along with us. "Now, let's get started," I said. "Kurogiri! Go block out the exit!" Shigaraki commanded. Kurogiri goes towards the exit while their homeroom teacher comes towards us.

Toga grabs my arm and drags me over to the ice area. "Fun!~" I say jumping up and down. "Right!" Toga says smiling. After a while, the UA students split up. We noticed that that green-haired boy was over at the water area.

"I'll go over there!" Toga points to the green-haired boy. I nod. "We have to split up, but we aren't far from each other!" Toga says patting my head. "Alright!" Then we both split up.

No one was around me, so I was thinking about where to go. I wanted to attack their homeroom teacher, but I would have to make eye contact with him, and he would erase my quirk. And that kinda defeats the whole purpose... so that's a no. Toga and some of the others are in the water area, I wanted to get some action soon.

"I'll try and go to that fire area!"

Then I see an ice wall go in front of me. I stopped moving, and I heard a voice.

"Hey, Why are you here? What's your plan-" The voice said.

I turned around not assuming, then I saw that boy from the cafe.

"YOU?!" I yell pointing my finger at him, staring at him in shock.

"...What?..." He whispered.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

We got to the USJ and everything was normal. Then we all saw a purple portal and a bunch of people coming out. "Wait... I thought that this was supposed to be rescue training?" Kirishima pointed out.

 "It IS!" Thirteen replied. "V-Villains!" Mina announced. "Everyone get back!" Thirteen attempted to lead us to the exit, but then that purple and black shadow figure with yellow glowing eyes blocked the exit.

Thirteen soon suggests that we all split up and fight the villains. I decided to go to the ice portion because that's half of my quirk. And the only part of my quirk that I'm going to use, I don't need Endeavor's quirk to fight some villains.

I notice a girl, a girl that I've never seen before. I put up an ice wall in front of her so she couldn't leave the area.

"Hey, why are you here? What's your plan-" I say before the girl turns around.

The girl turns around, and it's (L/n) from the cafe.

"YOU?!" (L/n) Yells.

"No way... She's... a villain?..."

"...What?..." I whisper.

"This can't be. No. I... liked a villain?! No. Maybe it's a prank... hahaha... jokes over."

"Oh! That's why I recognized her! She's the daughter of those famous villains! That's why (L/n) sounded familiar."

Reader's pov

Even though his right side was covered by his costume, I still recognized him. I could never forget the look that he gives you when you make eye contact with him. It's so...dreamy...

"Ua... uniform... son... of Endeavor..."

Then it clicks.

"Wait! So Himiko wasn't lying!" I yelled He looks confused. "You are Endeavors son... um... Todoroki!" 

He scoffs. "Don't mention that name." He replied. "Huh? Why not? Number two pro hero-"  "DON'T MENTION THAT NAME!" Todoroki yells. As he yelled, a huge ice wall suddenly went in front of me. I jumped back.

"Oh... so you're going to fight, huh?" I say. I slap myself in the face, then Todoroki feels the pain. "What?!" He says. "It worked!~" I say as my eyes lit up. "This is going to be fun," I say. I started to punch myself in the gut, leg, etc...

Ice started to go everywhere, I dodged all of it. Then I take my katana out, Todoroki seems like a long-distance fighter. So I used my katana and cut my arm and legs, then I heard Todoroki groan in pain. When I heard that, I felt bad. It was my first time feeling sad for one of my many victims.

"Stop (y/n), Don't waste all of that training that mother and father gave you."

I still kept on hearing Todoroki in pain. It still hurts me mentally, but I tried my best to fight through it. Then the ice started to get slower and slower, then none at all. I was confused, how come ice doesn't come anymore? I look over and I see Todoroki passed out, shaking.

"Todoroki!" I scream as I run over towards him. I didn't care, I didn't want him to get seriously hurt. I put his head on my lap, he was practically frozen. "Todoroki..." 

"What can I do to warm him up?"

I look over, but I can't find anything. I take off my jacket and put it over Todoroki. 

"He's an idiot! Why didn't he use his right side to warm himself up?" 

~~~

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word count: 1134