|~16~|

"ARGHHHHHHH" I started screaming in pain. Tears started to fall out of my eyes. I continued screaming as my right leg was aching in pain. I grabbed my leg as it would magically start to feel better. I started screaming and crying in pain. Then I felt somebody touch my arm. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Todoroki says panicking. "My leg...It hurts~," I start crying super loud. "Shh~ It's okay (Y/n), I'm here. I'll take care of you." Todoroki picks me up and puts me on his back, "I can trust you guys." Shoto says to Midoryia and Tenya before leaving.

I rest my head on Shoto's shoulder as he's running to a safer area. Then I smelled blood, I moved my head up and I saw Todoroki bleeding from his shoulder. "Shoto! You're bleeding!" I said putting my hand over his shoulder. "I'm fine! I can't even feel any pain in my shoulder," He says turning into another alley.

I sighed. "I'm such a failure, mom and dad didn't train me this way. I failed using my quirk!".

"(Y/n), I'm going to set you down here real quick" Shoto places me down on the cold floor, he grabs a bag and freezes it, then he crushes it, and it puts it on my ankle up to my knees. "I'm sorry Shoto," I said. "For what?" He replies. "I was being too careless, and now you can't help save your friends," I said looking down.

"Sure it was careless, but I forgive you," Shoto says. "You can go back to Stain, I've seen all that I needed to. Good luck." I said. "Are you sure?" Shoto says. I nodded. He hugs me, then waves. I wave back. I attempted to get up, but it didn't work the first time. The second time, it didn't work. The third time, it finally worked. I started limping, trying to find someone from the league. I was using a wall to help me walk. Then in the distance, I saw blue flames, I assumed it was Dabi. Then I turned around and I saw another blue flame.

"What the hell?"

"Hm, that first blue flame didn't look controlled at all. And there was more of it. The second one looked controlled, and there was less of it. I'm going to assume that the first one is Dabi because he's reckless, and the second one is someone else."

I limp my way to where the blue fire was. "Dabi!" I yelled. "What do you want to loser?" "Help me! My leg!" I yelled. Dabi comes running over. "What the hell did you do?" "I was trying to use my new move, but it didn't work." "You're hopeless," "I know. Get me to Shigaraki, this all might end soon anyway." "UGHHHHH, FINE" "You sound like the dragon king Bakugo." "What the hell-" "Nothing."

Dabi carries me on his back, we get nearby Shigaraki and Kurogiri. "Shigaraki! Kurogiri!" I yell. They both look down and see me on Dabi's back. "Come down! This bitch is heavy!" "Oh shut up, it's a good workout for you anyways."

Shigaraki and Kurogiri used Kurogiri's portal to come down to the ground. "What happened?" Kurogiri asked. "This dumb bitch tried to use her new "move" and she failed like a failure." "Someone is salty." "I was planning on wrapping this up, I'll call everyone back."

A couple of minutes later, everyone was here. "(Y/n)! What happened?!" Toga runs over towards me looking at my leg. "This dumb bitch tried to use her new move, and failed," Dabi says. I slap myself in the face, and I hear Dabi groan in pain. "I better get something for helping her, the bitch is heavy." "Oh shut up." We all went inside the portal, and we made our way back to the bar.

I sit down in the booth, Toga follows me. "That seemed like a success!" Toga said. "Yup! How did your thing go?" I asked. "It went perfectly! I got my revenge and their blood, like killing two birds with one stone. How about you? Did you see Stain?" "Yes! May I say that it was the coolest thing ever?! Wait! Look!" I show Toga the selfie of Midoriya and I, then I showed her the photo of Todoroki and I. "Lucky~ Was Todoroki there?" "Yeah, he helped me with my leg haha." "AWW HOW ROMANTIC~"

After we all went to sleep, Toga helped me to my room. "Should I get a cast? If I want to get better by the summer camp, I should get it checked out." "Yeah, that's a good idea." We both fall asleep.

~~~

I woke up with my leg feeling like a DABI (aka bitch). "Himiko~ Can you come with me to get my leg checked out?" "Sure!" Toga and I made Dabi make the appointment because we were both too scared.

~~~

I got my cast on my right leg, and the doctor gave me crutches. It was a pain, and my armpits hurt like a DABI (aka a bitch). We got back to the bar, and all I could do was relax. The doctor said I should be completely healed in a couple of months, and the summer training camp was in about 9 weeks. Well shit. I'm still going to fight my best though.

I started to train my upper body because I really couldn't do much about my lower body. I also started to train more on my control part of my quirk. I started training my head for it to work.

8 weeks until the summer training camp...

Peppermint

(Y/n)! How's your leg? Sorry I couldn't text for a while, with exams coming up and Endeavor is training me as hard as ever it's hard to get some free time.

Voodoo

I'm doing fine! I'm in a cast right now, so it's kind of hard to train. And it's alright! I completely understand!

Peppermint

We're taking our final exams, I'm not sure what's going to be on the physical part of it.

Voodoo

Good luck!

Peppermint

Hey, don't you go to school? Or something?

Voodoo

When I was younger, my parents were teaching me to advance stuff. So I mostly know things that a high schooler would. I also do some studying with the league.

Peppermint

Must be hard. You are amazing!

Voodoo

It's nothing much, I mean I still make completely stupid mistakes. *Like jumping off of a building*

Voodoo

I should be letting you study, so you can go ahead.

Peppermint

Thank you. Goodbye!

Voodoo

Goodbye!

~~~
A/n: FINALLY! A chapter with over 1000 words again~

Word count: 1109