|~6~|

2 days before the sports festival.

(Y/n)'s pov

"I can't wait!! I'm too excited!! Why can't the day pass faster!" I yelled jumping up and down. "It shouldn't be that exciting," Dabi says. "Yeah, but it also benefits us. So be thankful you brat." I say. "You should be the one to talk... bitch." "OKAY, I'M GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT PURPLE BALL SACK-" Shigaraki and Kurogiri walk in when they walk in they see Dabi and I fighting like children, Toga laughing her ass off in the back, and Twice facepalming. Nothing new.

"I swear, you guys are children." Twice says. "She IS a child. 16." Dabi says. "At least I'm not old like you. I think you're like 57?" I reply, sticking my tongue out. Shigaraki and Kurogiri leave the room without a word. Shigaraki and Kurogiri always question their choice of letting (Y/n) and Dabi inside of the league of villains, we're lucky that we have powerful quirks.

"Hey Himiko, do you know which seat we're in?" I ask. "Well, we're kind of in the middle..." She says looking down. Then an idea clicks into my head. "OOOOOO WHAT IF I USE MY FATHER'S QUIRK ON THE WORKERS SO WE CAN GET FRONT ROW SEATS!" I say jumping up and down. "(Y/N) YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!" Toga starts jumping up and down.

"Can you guys please shut up!" Dabi says. "Make us," I say. "Okay." Dabi gets up and walks into the hallway. "Give me five minutes with Ku." He says leaving. "OH NO YOU DON'T YOU SON OF A B-" Toga and I start running after Dabi. Dabi goes into the room and grabs Ku, then Toga and I run into the room.

"Drop the cat." Toga says. "mAkE mE" Dabi mocks us. "Okay, I can make you drop the cat. With one word... Touya Todoroki." I say looking at him dead in the eyes, then Dabi's eyes grew bigger. "W-What are you talking about?" Dabi says playing dumb. "I mean... if the public found out that you are Endeavor's son, the NUMBER TWO hero... that could get US and Endeavor in trouble..." I say. "But, since Dabi doesn't want to give us Ku... I'll just go tell the media...Let's go Himiko." I say walking out.

"Okay, fine! Take your goddamn cat." Dabi says placing Ku on the ground. Ku runs towards Toga and me, and we start petting him. "Okay, whatever happened in this room, stays in his room," Dabi says. We both nod. Dabi leaves the room.

"How did you even figure that out?" Toga asks. "It was pretty simple, I was taught this way," I say.

(Author-chan was watching "Dabi is Touya Todoroki" theories on YouTube today. Whoops.)

1 day before the sports festival...

Shoto Todoroki's pov

Endeavor set Momo and I up for a "dinner date". I found it very useless, I also wanted to get some rest before the festival, but okay.

"What if the reason why Momo's family is so rich because she made the money herself? I'm not saying it's true... but consider it."

"Hey, Shoto!" Momo says running up towards me in her fancy dress. "Hello Momo," I say, Momo goes in for a hug. I hugged her back.

"This kind of reminds me when I hugged (Y/n) at the USJ, No. Stop Shoto, she's a villain."

Momo and I both sit at a table, it was just the two of us. We both ordered and started talking about the sports festival. "I'm so nervous!" She says. "I'm sure you'll do fine, you always do," I reply. Her face lit up, and she started blushing. "Y-You... think so..." She says. "Of course, I wouldn't lie to you," I say.

We both got our food and we started to eat. "I think that it's strange that we are still having the sports festival after when the league of villains attacked us at the USJ. Or, we can still do it, but not have it public. For our sake." Momo says. I choked on my food. "Are you alright?" She asks, confused. "Y-Yeah, I guess I'm still a little bit shaken up from the attack," I reply.

"Aw, I'm sure that everything is alright," Momo says. "But, after the USJ attack, you haven't been yourself. Did something happen? You can always tell me." Momo asks. "Well, All Might was at risk. All Might didn't seem himself, he seems a little bit weaker. I guess I'm just worried about All Might." I replied eating.

"I do feel bad about lying to her like that, but how can I explain everything that happened at USJ. How can I even bring up (Y/n)'s name to her?"

"Oh, I completely understand! I mean, those two pro villains are a huge risk right now. I think their last names are...(L/n)?... I heard that they are a huge threat now. Even training their daughter to become a pro villain like them, I can't help but feel bad for their daughter. I would be upset if my parents forced me to be a villain, I did choose to be a hero." Momo says.

"O-Oh yeah

"O-Oh yeah... I've heard about her..." I say looking down at my food. Momo looks at me. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know if I somehow offended you!" She says worriedly. "I'm fine, I'm being honest. This villain talk is making me...worried?" I say. "Aw, I'm sorry. But I like to see this side of you." She replies. "Why don't we try talking about a different topic," Momo says smiling.

1 day before the sports festival...

Reader's pov

"I'm so excited!" I screamed jumping up and down. "Me too! I can't wait!" Toga says jumping up and down. "You guys act like little kids," Dabi says. "You call us little kids before, um anyways... I'm going to get some rest. Sleeping will make the day pass faster, plus I don't want to look all tired and grumpy like Dabi, at the sports festival." "Hey, what did you just say-" "Me too! I can't wait to see Deku~"

Toga and I both walk to our rooms and take a nap.

Shoto Todoroki's pov

I haven't been myself lately, I've been spending most of my time thinking about (Y/n), It is kind of unreal how much I'm thinking of her.

"What if (Y/n) is there? I'll be in the best mood."

I mentally slap myself in the face."Having a crush on someone is selfish. It's too much work, and you don't even know if they like you back. It's easier if you just don't like a person." Quoting Endeavor, he has always mentioned this during training. It's kind of stupid because Endeavor likes Momo probably because she's a beautiful, rich, amazing quirk, nice, girl, I wouldn't see why he wouldn't like her.

"I shouldn't like her, she's a villain. She's with the league of villains, it's not right. But...is it?"

~~~

Word count: 1178