|~8~|

Midnight explains the next game, which was a Cavalry battle in teams. Then we find out that Deku had a band worth 10 million points, Toga freaks out. "WHAT THE HELL? IS THAT EVEN FAIR?!" She yells standing up. Everyone around us looks at us. "Okay Himiko, chill out," I say pushing her back down. "You're just saying that because Todoroki has a higher chance of winning!" She says pouting. "I mean, you're half right." I look up and see Endeavor across the audience. "WHAT?!" I yell standing up. Everyone around us is staring at me. "Chill out (y/n), it's okay. They win some, they lose some." She says pushing me back down.

"I wasn't talking about that, Endeavor is here," I say pointing to him. "Wouldn't that throw off Todoroki?" She asks, I shrug.

Everyone creates their teams, Todoroki is with a blue-haired boy, a black-haired girl, and that blonde boy that I tricked back at USJ. Midoriya was with a girl with brown hair, a girl with pink hair, and a bird.

"This is so unfair! Of course, everyone is going to go after my poor Midoriya~" Toga complains. There was a moment of silence, then "Ready... get set... go!" Then everything turned into chaos.

"Go Shoto!" I cheer, not sure if he could hear me. "Go Midoriya!" Toga cheers. Everyone is cornering Deku, there was a point where he was in the air. Assuming that it's from the girl in the support class in UA, smart choice. But my focus was on Todoroki, he was really cute. I'm not even going to lie.

But, when I saw him he seemed close to the girl with black hair. I think her name is Momo Yayoyozo, she's rich, beautiful, and she's a human crafting table. I just assumed that they were close because they were classmates, but his whole team is in his class. But Todoroki and that girl seem closer. It kept on bothering me, but I tried to shrug it off.

I saw a few explosions, and I heard "DIE!", I already knew that that was Bakugo. He was screaming a lot, I'm not sure how he doesn't lose his voice.

After a while, Midoriya's team was still in the first place, Todoroki's team in second, and Bakugo's team in third. Bakugo corners Midoryia, then Todoroki corners him. Then in the last 20 seconds, Todoroki was able to take Deku's headband that was worth 10 million points.

"What the hell~" Toga complains

"What the hell~" Toga complains. "Good job Todoroki!" I cheer, he was nearby, but I assumed that he assumed that it was a random girl cheering for him. It's no surprise that Todoroki has a bunch of fans, especially with the girls.

Deku was able to grab one of Todoroki's headbands in the last 10 seconds, but he didn't grab the 10 million band. "WHAT?!" Toga screams standing up, I pushed her back down. "Himiko, you're going to get us kicked out," I say. "So the top 5 teams advance to the next game... did Deku make it?" Toga questions.

Then a couple of minutes later, the scores were revealed.

Team Todoroki- 1st place

Team Bakugo- 2nd place

Team Shinsou- 3rd place

Team Midoriya- 4th place

Toga starts cheering "Good job Midoriya!" Super loudly. Then I cheer, "Good job Shoto!"