|~19~|

Hours later...

The sun was setting, so we all went through Kurogiri's portal. We arrived on top of a cliff and started waiting. "When will we go?~," I complained. "Shut your mouth you crazy bastard, we wait," Dabi says. I roll my eyes. Once we saw some UA students split up into different groups, then we all split up. I heard Bakugo yell, so I jogged to that area.

I hear some footsteps, I'm assuming that it's Bakugo. I ran out in front of them and stopped him. "Hi!~" I said waving at him. "AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK? WHO ARE YOU?!" He says, screaming, taking a few steps back.

"Hi, Katsuki! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!" I say waving at him again. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He asks. "Damn, I thought you were smarter. Winner of the sports festival my ass," I scoffed. "HEY!" He screamed. "Well, I'll have to dumb it down to your level. I"m (Y/n), I'm a villain here to take you away from UA. There. It's as simple as that." I say.

"HUH? Why me?" Bakugo asks

"HUH? Why me?" Bakugo asks. "Well, we think that you'll be perfect to be a villain," I say. "No way in hell am I ever going to be a villain!" He screams. I sigh, "I guess, I have to force you." I say, then I shiver. "Jesus, it's cold~," I say shivering.

"Alright, let's get this bitch started," I said cracking my knuckles. "PFFT! YOU THINK I CAN LOSE TO A LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU?" He says loading his explosions. "Little? I'm the same age as you!" I yelled back taking out my katana, I managed to stall and I made eye contact with him for 3 seconds. I slap myself in the face, then Bakugo puts his hand over his face. "What the hell!" He screams.

I started laughing. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" He screams. "You silly. Damn you are like the dragon king-" "HUH?!" Bakugo screams. "Oh, nothing~," I say. "DIE!" Bakugo screams as he's running towards me with his explosions.

I dodged it, then I kicked Bakugo in the back. He kept on sending explosions my way, "Hey Katsuki, it's not the smartest thing to use all of your explosions." I say. "WHY THE HELL NOT?!" He yells. "Oh my god. You really are dumb, because your explosions might cause a fire putting everyone in danger. That's not very hero-like." I said in a stupid voice.

"Fine, I can still beat you with my two hands." He says going in a fighting position. "Ugh, Fine. I'll make it fair to you," I say, throwing my katana down to the floor, going into a fighting position. Bakugo landed a few punches and kicks on me, then I landed a few punches and kicks on him.

"Should I use it? I'll use both of them~,"

We were both pretty far from each other, so I started moving his hands and legs. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL!" He starts screaming. Then I punch myself in both of my arms, then my face. Bruises started to appear on his pretty face.

Then I grabbed a rope in my bag and I walked up to him, tying his hands to his back. "LET GO OF ME!" He started yelling and kicking, I got my katana and I pinned him. (with his face facing the floor and his hands tied behind his back. Not *that* pinning.) I take my katana close to his neck, "Come on, scream one more time..." I say laughing.

"You psycho," He whispers. Then I hear footsteps nearby, I take a rope and tie his legs so he doesn't run away. The footsteps got closer, "Bakugo?!" I hear someone yell. "God~ I can't get a break~," I say. I look around and I see Mustards pink gas nearby, I put on the mask that Toga gave me. Then I look up and see Todoroki. "YOU!" I yelled pointing at him, "Who?" He asks. Then he realizes.

"Hi, Shoto!" I say waving at him. "Why are you here?" he asks. "WAIT WAIT WAIT! (Y/N) WERE YOU THE ONE TEXTING TODOROKI?" Bakugo yells. "Yes, now shut up before I break all of your bones," I say, then Bakugo goes quiet.

I start shivering again, "Are you cold?" Todoroki asks. I nod, then Todoroki goes through his bag. "Here, I haven't gotten the chance to give this to you," Todoroki hands me my jacket. "Thank you!" I say putting my jacket on, *Keep in mind, I'm still sitting on top of Bakugo's back* I started to notice that no one else was talking, Bakugo was quiet for once and he stopped moving. I looked around and I saw the pink gas around us.

"Well, shit. I can't carry these two..." I said. "DABIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I started yelling, after a couple of minutes I heard footsteps. "What the hell do you want?" Dabi says walking over towards me. "Can you carry Bakugo? Pretty please?" I say give him puppy eyes. "Okay, the only reason why I'm doing this because this is our target." I got off of Bakugo and Dabi unties Bakugo and put him on his back.

I went over to Shoto, and I tried picking him up. It didn't work. So I just took his arm and started dragging him, "Sorry Shoto," I said dragging him. We met Toga and the others, "OOOH! YOU GUYS GOT HIM!~ And Todoroki?" She asks as she sees me dragging him. I nod, Mr. Compass came over to us and captured Bakugo and Todoroki in those little teal balls.

Then we were all walking and then we noticed the 1-A students. Midoriya looked like he had two broken arms, "Where are Bakugo and Todoroki?!" Midoriya asks. Before anything happens, Kurogiri opens the portal and we all walk inside of it. Midoriya starts running towards the portal yelling, "Kacchan! Todoroki!" He yells. "Bye Izuku!" Toga says waving and smiling. Then before Midoriya could get to us, the portal closed.

~~~

Word count: 1024