|~15~|

The day of the Hosu attack...

We all met at the bar, and we were discussing our plans. "I want to go to that alley so I can meet Stain!" I said raising my hand. "I need to go to a building that's kind of nearby. There is a group of people that I need to...take care of..." Toga says. "I'll just go wherever," Dabi says. "I'll stick with Kurogiri," Shigaraki says.

We spent most of the day planning, then once the sun started to set, we went into Kurogiri's portal. Then the next thing you know, we are all on a roof in Hosu city. We all split up, and I found my way to the alley. No one was there yet, so I waited.

~~~

Then I hear footsteps coming towards me, it was Stain. "STAIN!" I say. "Who are you?" He said. "I'm not one of those...people... I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I say. "Like, (L/n), (L/n)? Are you related to the villains (L/n)?" Stain asked. "Yes! I'm their daughter! I'm a huge fan of yours! Please, let me see you use your quirk in action~" I said. "Do what you want kid, but don't get in my way." Stain replied. "Thank you!" I said.

I stayed in the corner, waiting for some action to happen. Then I heard an explosion and people screaming, "It's happening...". We waited for a couple of minutes, then we heard someone come. It was one of the pro heroes, they attempted to fight Stain, but that didn't last long. Stain got a drip of his blood, and then he licked his knife. Then the pro hero suddenly stopped, fell to the ground, and stopped moving. He couldn't move.

"WOAH~ It's even cooler in person!" I say laughing. Then Stain takes his knife, he was about to stab the poor helpless pro hero until another person came. It was a boy, he introduced himself, "Tenya Iida." He said. "Wait, you're the kid from UA?" I say standing up and walking over towards him. "Yes!" He said. "Why are you here?" I ask. "I'm here for an internship, and I wanted to get revenge on Stain. Because of him, my brother had to retire from being a pro hero." He says.

"That's not a smart idea," I said. "I'm still going to try." He replied. "Don't say I didn't warn you, I said going behind Stain. A fight broke out; it didn't take long for Stain to get a drip of Tenya's blood. Then he couldn't move. Stain took out his knife, and he was about to stab Tenya, then someone came to save him.

"FOR GOD SAKES! I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING-'' I say walking out of the darkness, and I see that it was Midoriya. I ran up to him, "Hey! You're Izuku Midoryia right?" I asked him. "Yes.." He said. I take out my phone, "Say cheese!" I say snapping a picture on my phone. It's a selfie with Midoriya and me, Toga will never believe this.

"By the way, if I were you then I would run. I wouldn't fight against Stain, just saying~" I said putting my arm on his shoulder. As I was stalling, I was able to make eye contact with him for 3 seconds. Then I let Midoryia fight Stain, then I heard footsteps running over towards us. I carefully snuck around Stain and Midoriya's fight and I was at the entrance of the alley before the person got there.

"Now I'm late."Said the person, I was leaning against the wall. I sit up and I sand in front of them. Then I see Todoroki, and he is using his right side. "STOP- YOU'RE HERE?! I screamed looking at Shoto. "(Y/n)? Why are you here?" He asks. "I'm here to see Stain in action...Why are you here?" "Midoriya sent me his location without any context. So I'm here." Shoto says.

"I don't want you to get hurt, so you can just leave," I said. "No. I don't want to leave my friends behind." I sighed. Then I took out my phone and I put the camera in front of Todoroki and me. "Say cheese!" I said putting up a peace sign, Todoroki also puts up a peace sign confused. "Do what you want, just don't hurt yourself," I say going back into the darkness, watching from the side.

After a while, they all couldn't move. Then, Midoriya goes back up, then Todoroki, then Tenya. It looks like Stain needed help. So I intervened in the fight. Since I could control Midoriya, I decided to slap myself in my face. Midoriya covers his left side of his face, in pain.

"What if I try and use my new move?"

I climbed onto the wall of the building, luckily it was brick so I was able to climb on it. I was kind of close to the roof, but I didn't want to jump off from the roof. So I hung on to the side of the building like spiderman, then I jumped down. I was hoping that the pain in my leg would go to Midoriya, so that would give Stain some time. I landed, then I heard a crack in my leg. My new move didn't work. It hurt like a Dabi, (Aka a bitch).

~~~

A/n: Sorry, my chapters are hecka short lately. I'm sorry.

Word count: 903