|~12.5~ *the dream*|

I woke up, and the first thing that I see in the sky and stars. It was still night time, and I'm laying in the grass. I sit up confused, I look down and see that I'm wearing some sort of dress/gown, I look around and I notice someone laying down near me sleeping peacefully.

 I sit up confused, I look down and see that I'm wearing some sort of dress/gown, I look around and I notice someone laying down near me sleeping peacefully

"Shoto?" I whisper. I take a closer look at him, "He's so cute~" Then Todoroki slowly opens his eyes, and he makes eye contact with me. "(Y/n)...It's early, you should get some rest, my princess...It's late..." He says yawning. "But, I'm not tired?" I replied. "Okay my princess, do you want to explore?" Shoto asks, holding out his hand. I nod and hold onto his hand.

We both ride on Todoroki's horse, a beautiful white horse. We stop by some beautiful flowers, and Shoto gives me one. "Thank you...my prince..." I said blushing. Todoroki puts the flower in my hair near my ear.

We stop by another tree. "Princess, wait here. I'll be right back, I'm going to surprise you with something!" Todoroki says. I nod and smile. After a minute or two,  I got off of his horse for a second because I needed to stretch, then the horse started running away. "Wait-" I said running after the horse.

The horse stopped after a while, I was completely out of breath. I finally catch up to the horse, "Where are we?" Todoroki's horse and I were lost in the forest. I made my way out of the forest, and I dropped to my knees crying. "I lost Shoto...and I have his horse..." I said sobbing. "SHOTO?" "SHOTO?" "PRINCE?" I kept on yelling and walking around the forest to see if Shoto will be able to find me. After a while, I gave up and went back to the same place. I was there for hours. It was almost morning. I had no food, water, or my prince.

I was sobbing until I heard "Hello? Are you okay?"

I look up and see a green-haired boy. He looks like a young swordsman, "H-Hello?" I said. "Are you lost?" (Are you lost babygol) He says kneeling. "Mhm, I've lost my prince. I can't find him..." I say crying again. "Prince who?" "Prince Shoto Todoroki...I can't find him, this is his horse." I said pointing over to the white horse.

"I can try and help you find him! And I can try and get my friend to help you!" He says smiling. "R-Really?" I said looking up at him. "Yup!" He says helping me up, "Thank you..." I say. He nods. I get on Todoroki's horse and the green-haired boy gets on his horse.