Matthew 5:1-12

November 1, 2020
#GospelReflectionChallenge

What is your dream, your plan in your life?
If do you have one, God also have for youuu!
And its to be with Him in his kingdom.
It is the same plan of yours to Him?
It should be.

Today, we celebrate All Saints Day. Also in today's gospel, we reflect the beatitudes taught by Jesus to all who inspire to reach in heaven. The beatitudes tell us the importance of joy, humility, perseverance and love. Those are the essentials qualities of an authentic Christian, of a Saint.
"Saints are not born, they are made"

Let us strive and remind ourselves to become a saint. Let us recall all their good deeds and works to inspire us to be like them.
Let us be a living saint while we still live in this world. In our difficulties, let's ask them a prayer to God for us, to become strong and to build a good relationship to Him and with the people surrounds us.

Lord Jesus, thank you for you're beatitudes that You have given for us. May we live joyfully while suffering as we continue our journey towards holiness and to be with You in your kingdom in heaven. May we become a saint and a living saint as we live in this world.
All Saints in heaven, intercede us. Amen.