Matthew 25:1-13

November 8, 2020
#GospelReflectionChallenge

'RE-PARE'
-from the word ready & prepare. (imbento ko lang) It's like repair. Ayusin natin ang ating buhay ayon sa kalooban ng Panginoon.

In today's gospel, we encourage to be READY and PREPARE physically and spiritually with these 3 things;
1. Living in the State of Grace
Let us live our life with the grace of the Lord. Let us repent our sins. Let's go to confession and ask the forgiveness of God.
I believe kapag wala tayo sa state of grace mabilis tayong matukso na gumawa ng kasalanan. Kaya't piliin natin na labanan ito kaysa tayo'y magpadala na lang at gamitin ng kalaban.
2. Live in the life of prayer
Don't forget ever to pray. It's the weapon of all.
This is the way of communication to talk with God. Everything what we do, let's offer a prayer before, during and after.
3. Live in the life of charity
Let's give and share what we can offer for those people who need help. Let us give without counting the cost. I believe that charity covers the multitude of sin. Kapag nagbibigay tayo, malaking bagay ito upang mapanatili natin ang ating pagmamahal sa kapwa at sa Diyos.

This year, madami nang naganap, nagaganap at magaganap pa. Hindi pa huli ang lahat. Handa nya tayong tanggapin, anuman pa man ang ating mga kasalanan at nakaraan. We really don't know what happen next. Kaya't tayo ay magbalik sa Kanya at maghanda sa kanyang pagbabalik. Amen.