Luke 15:1-10

November 5, 2020
#GospelReflectionChallenge

'Repent and Believe'

The parable of lost sheep and lost coin.

God is so faithful and loving God.
Sa kabila ng ating mga kasalanan handa Niya tayong tanggapin at yakapin ng mahigpit. Ang Kanyang pagmamahal na binibigay sa atin ay walang makakahihigit.

"This man welcomes sinners and eats with them." Jesus welcomes anyone and everyone, whoever we are and whatever we may have been. He is always there. We are like the lost sheep and lost coin. But God found us where we are and what we've been through.
"Before you got lost, you are already found. Found by God"

But ofcourse, we sinner, need to repent, change our ways and live according to His word towards holiness. Let's humble and surrender ourselves to God. Ask forgiveness. Ask His mercy. Let us come to God without turning back. He love us so much, therefore let's bring back the glory and praises to Him.
Let our hearts rejoice in searching for the Lord.

Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for laying down Your life for us. Sorry for all the things we've done to You. Help us to find ourselves when we are not see our self worth. May You always remind us and filled our hearts of love, joy and happines. Amen.

Stay blessed, kapatid!