Chapter 9

Finns POV from this morning when you and Noah went to talk upstairs

Noah and Summer went upstairs to talk or whatever. This kinda pissed me off. I couldn't believe everything she told me last night. Honestly I was catching feelings for her who wouldn't. But she I guess likes Noah. I need some fresh air. I decided to take a walk while they talked. I walked outside but left the front door open because it was super hot in her house.

The air was cold and a chill went down my spine as I walked out. I walked around her neighborhood for a little. It was small and not very nice. It had a creepy feel to it like someone was following you as you walked. I didn't really think about it though. I started to get really cold and wanted to walk back but I had no clue how. I remembered what her house looked like but not the number. I went to the corner and went left. I kept walking. I felt like someone was following me again but this time it felt strong. I turned around and saw a black car behind me going at a slow pace. I got really nervous. I started walking faster and faster and then running. The car still followed me slow. I wanted to hide but there was no where to go eventually the car stopped right next to me. There was nothing I could do. I tried to run but someone came out of the car. I figured I was going to die. I turned my body and there was a gun to my head. My heart started racing and I could hear it beat.
"Hello Finn." A voice said
I couldn't look up because the gun was to my forehead but I knew who this was. I knew his voice better than anyone's.
"Follow me or die it's as simple at that." He said
He lowered the gun and grabbed my arm. He slowly pulled me into the van. I sat down in the van and then a huge bodyguard man punched me straight in the face and just like that I was out cold.
1 hour later
I awoke sitting in a chair with ropes and chains around me. I was chained to the chair. My head pounded. I was so dizzy and nauseous. I looked around me but it was complete darkness I couldn't feel a thing. I tasted blood in my mouth. It was dry and gross. It must have been from my nose where I was punched.
I screamed "hello!! Help!"
No answer until finally I heard footsteps. I knew exactly who this man was once my brother and bestfriend now my enemy. He was jealous ever since we were young. My whole family was scared of him.
The foot steps grew louder and closer and eventually they stopped. I heard a switch flicker and the light turned on. It hurt my eyes at first.

I could see him so clearly now. His face disgusted me.

"What are you doing? Why did you kidnap me." I asked him
"Because it's time you learned your lesson. You honestly deserve everything I will do to you. But don't you worry first I will get everyone you love and then you will watch them suffer until it's your turn." He said
"But I never didn't anything to you" I screamed
"Oh Finn. You know exactly what you did and you will pay. Oh you will pay!" He yelled
"Starting off with that girl you have been with!" He yelled
"Summer?" I asked "how do you know about her."
"Oh I have been watching you. And your pretty little girlfriend. She seems so nice to bad you will watch her die."
"No please no just kill me but not her please!!" I begged
He smiled and left the room
I cried in pain and fear. I remembered my phone was in my pocket.
My hands were tied behind my back but free from ropes. I wiggled my wrist trying to get them free. Finally I got one wrist free. I took of my phone from my pocket and tried typing stuff. Although I couldn't see my phone I memorized the keyboard. I sent the text to the first person in my message center which I think was Summer. I typed as fast as I could but it was hard with one hand. I heard footsteps coming so I sent whatever I wrote to her. She wouldn't understand though. The only person who would was Noah or my family. I hoped they were still together and she would show him the text.

The footsteps stopped behind me. I couldn't see who it was. The person behind me put the water up to my face. I was so thirsty and needed a drink. But I couldn't feed myself. I had no hands free.
"Let my hands free so I can take a sip." I said
The man behind me spoke "see that's the thing I don't want that. I want you to suffer." The voice said
I realized the voice was him again.
"Finn I will be right back I'm going on a little hunt." He spoke
"For what!?"
"Do you mean for who?" He asked
"Please don't take her. Please" I begged
"Aww look at you beg. I will do whatever I want." He said and walked close to my face.
He held out a knife and put it to my check. Then he sliced my cheek. The cut felt deep but it wasn't into my mouth. I felt the blood start to drip and then I saw it dripping onto my leg and the rope. I didn't say anything it hurt my cheek to speak.
He left the room to go find summer. I wanted to yell for him to stop but I knew it would be no use and talking was to painful.
I didn't know why he hated me so much. He had always been jealous of me but for what. Honestly my heart hurt when I looked at him because of all the happy and amazing memories we had together. He hated me because of something I did but would never tell me what. I always thought it was jealousy but my mind began to wander off and wonder if it was more then that.

I was so tired. I decided a quick nap would make me feel better. Eventually I closed my eyes and fell asleep