Be Kind (9/?)

'Chapter 9: Grimmauld Place'

Harry didn't have any nightmares until the early morning. He recognized the dream was turning into the familiar nightmare and tried to fight it. He managed to make himself wake up with a jolt. Luckily, both Cedric and Ron seemed to be still asleep. It was already light outside but it was still early. Harry decided to go to the kitchen and see if he could get some breakfast. He crept out of the room quietly and very carefully walked down the stairs and the hallway. He was just outside the kitchen when he heard voices coming out of it. It was Sirius and Remus, they were whispering softly, trying not to wake anyone.

"Where did you disappear last night?" Remus asked.

"I changed into Padfoot," Sirius said. "I stayed with Buckbeak."

"Tea?" asked Remus and Harry could hear him filling the kettle.

"I'm sorry," Sirius said. "I shouldn't have said what I said."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not, Moony," Sirius sighed. "I'm glad you're here with me. If you weren't I would've gone bonkers long time ago."

"You are bonkers," Remus chuckled. "That's why I stick around."

"Just for that?" Sirius smirked. "Or is it my great hair too?"

Harry smiled to himself. He wasn't sure if he should come in but he didn't want to go back to his room either. So he decided to come into the kitchen. He walked in just when Remus was pouring hot water in the cups and Sirius was hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek.

"Stop it, Pads, I'll spill it," Remus said.

"Oh, good morning, Harry," Sirius said as he noticed Harry and he let go of Remus who immediately looked up.

"Harry, you're up early," he said. "Tea?"

"If you have water left, that'd be nice," Harry smiled and Remus took out another cup and made him tea.

They sat down by the table together, Harry facing both of them.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you," Harry said timidly.

"Not at all," Remus smiled

"Slept well?" asked Sirius.

"Alright," Harry shrugged.

"I think you'll have to wait for everyone with breakfast but maybe there's something small you could have," Remus said.

"It's okay," Harry said. "Are you feeling better, Sirius?"

"Yeah, don't worry," Sirius smiled. "I'm sorry I walked out like that yesterday."

"It's okay, I understand."

"Oh, and Sirius," Remus said. "You forgot to tell Harry something important as we found out last night," he smirked.

"What?" Sirius asked.

"After you left last night," Remus said with a cheeky smile. "Harry tells me that he didn't know his godfather was into werewolves until Hagrid, of all people, told him. Care to tell us why you didn't inform Harry?"

"I didn't think it needed to be said," Sirius shrugged. "Also Harry was dealing with a lot of stuff so I didn't want to drop this bomb on him."

"You could have told me," Harry said. "I'm happy that you're together."

"Well, my mistake," Sirius smirked. "And for the record, I'm into just this particular werewolf. And I hope you're not traumatized by your godfather snogging your old teacher."