-

hey everybody, I'm going to delete this eventually but I just wanted to post a little personal update as to why there,, hasn't been an update.

I was discharged from the hospital today after having suffered a rather extensive situation which I'm not going to go into heavy detail of, but as a result of it I have permanent amnesia spanning from a rather short time frame, and I had temporarily lost all mobility in my legs—meaning I was transported via ambulance to the ER. Thankfully, I feel much better now—aside from some weakness in my legs and arms, but it was still quite the scare and really put into perspective how much is taken for granted in day to day life. Senses we value so much such as touch and memory can leave us within seconds. I still can't remember the situation which caused me the trauma that removed my proximal to distal motor skills, and seeing as I was home alone during this incident, I've had quite a few bouts of anxiety with the stress of not remembering, and the fear of a situation like this happening again.

Aside from the negative events that have partaken in my life, before they occurred I was being kept thoroughly pre occupied with work. If you follow me on twitter you may know that I work on film as various background roles, small roles, minor stunting, doubles and things of the sort. Just recently I was working on the film "Samaritan" with Sylvester Stallone and Javron Walton, and it comes out in theatres June 4th, 2021, so I'd love it if you could support the project when it releases!

So we wrapped with that, and currently I'm at home recovering from my medical incident, so please bare with me during this time as I work hard to fall back into my regular routine.

Thank you!

Much love,
Pais <3