Training begins

"Ugh this is harder than it used to be..." Y/n was hanging from the side of a cliff with an arm tied behind her back. Her vision was dark due to the rewrapped bandages on her face.

'I really have been slacking off on my training lately.'

Y/n moved her foot to an edge but it broke off leaving her hanging with her fingers barely holding on.
'What made me think this was a good idea!'

Her panicking came to cease when rocks fell on her head.
"Hey!"

"Y/n? What are you doing here? And why are you doing this in your current state?!" It was Kakashi hanging above her.

'How did I not sense him?'

"Oh you know hanging off the side of a cliff while blindfolded the usual." She pushed off the side and swung her body upwards.

Kakashi's heart dropped at the sight. One wrong move and it was over for her. Luckily she landed correctly close to the edge.

"Almost there."

The sound of footsteps reached her ears.
"Hey."

"Sasuke?"

Feeling a tug on her shirt she was then hoisted up and set on the ground.
"That was really dangerous and stupid of you. What if you had fallen?"

"Then there would be one less person in the world."

Sasuke shook his head in a disapproving way.
"Why are you here?" He asks.

"I was training I have to get ready for the exams don't I? I spent to much time resting that it's done bad to my body."

"And yet you decide to train in a risky way. Your going to get yourself killed one day you know."

"Pff as if."

"Is the Sasuke Uchiha worried about me? *le gasp* What an honor." Y/n said jokingly.

"Shut up loser." Sasuke mumbled.

Sasuke takes notice of the bruise on her neck.
"What's this." His hand pulls her shirt down slightly revealing her shoulder and neck.

Y/n slaps his hand away and turns away from him.
"Nothing."
'Weirdo.'

Sasuke became a little forceful and held her still.
"Y/n."

"Sasuke get your hands off me. I'll yell out rape again like last time."

"There's no one around to hear you though." He smirks.

"Not true I saw Kakashi sensei on my way up here." Y/n stated. Sasuke stayed silent then brung her closer.

"What are you doing? You know I can't see you." Y/n asked clueless.

"I know..." He mumbled.

Y/n's mouth was sealed with a soft peck startling her. If it weren't for her bandages her eyes would have bulged out of her head.

Sasuke parted away from her and smirked at her expression. He also snuck a glance at down her shoulder.

"You are one complicated little boy." Y/n stated.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I always thought you swung the other way ever since you kissed Naruto."

Sasuke turned red from embarrassment.
"That was an accident!"

"Yeah yeah." She waved him off.

"You two time to get to training!" Kakashi's voiced boomed behind them.

"Wait I never agreed to train with you!"

"Too late you should have thought of that before coming up here." Kakashi said.

"Oh come on!"

Timeskip
The sound of wild chirping and dark blue lightning lit up the sky.

"Again!" Kakashi shouts.

"Sensei can I take a break please!" Y/n pants in exhaustion.

"Sure enough you can hold out a little longer y/n can't you? Sasuke isn't even struggling as much as you."

"Well Sasuke is taking a break!" Y/n motions to the duckbutt who is sipping his water.

"You leave me no choice sensei... Sexy Jutsu transform!" Y/n proofed into a more mature version of herself in a bikini.

Sasuke chokes on his water at the sight of her.

Y/n press's her breast against Kakashi's arm while looking up at him with sparkling eyes.
"Sensei will you please let me take a break I'm really tired~" Kakashi's face turns red slowly overheating until he passes out.

As soon as he did he proofed back to normal and layed her sensei in the shade.
"I'll be back here tomorrow sensei." Y/n whispers and patted his head.
"I'm off." Y/n teleported away.

Time skip
Wandering the halls of the hospital y/n searched for her belongings.
'Now where did I leave my bag?'
Her search however came to an end as she heard ruckus on the upper floor.
Out of curiosity she decided to investigate. As she neared closer to the floor shouts were heard from an open door.

'This chakra... Gaara.'
She sprints to the room in time to sense his chakra swarming crazily towards Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Gaara, what are you doing!?" Gaara stops and retracts his sand.

"Y-y/n?" He clutches his head in pain.

"You three save the fighting for the exams." A new voice spoke out.

"Guy sensei..." Naruto whispered.

Y/n stepped toward Garra.
"Gaara are you okay." Y/n whispered worriedly.

"Y/n that's a wall."

"Right." She turns in the direction to Gaara.
"Are you okay?"

Gaara said no audible answer as he leaves.

"Ok what happpened? Why did he almost attack you guys?" Y/n asked.

"That guy tried to kill bushy brows! He's the whole reason why bushy brows will never be able to continue being a ninja!"
Naruto shouts.

'What happened while I was out? Gaara's tailed beast is getting out of control.'

"I see..." Y/n walks forward to Lee's bed.
'Gaara sure did a number on you. How you get better soon bushy brows.'

"If that's all I'll be on my way. I'll see you guys during the exams." She then teleports away before they could speak.

It was midnight and y/n walked aimlessly throughout the empty village in deep thought.
'Gaara almost killed Lee... he's gotten more unstable since the last time I've saw him. I feel partial at fault here... *sigh* I knew I shouldn't have left without saying goodbye.'