Chapter 9

Noelles POV~
I can't believe Mimosa is here. Me and asta leaves to go find the door to the treasure. Asta then says to them "let's see who gets to the dungeon first". We are wandering throughout the dungeon. I think we are lost. Then we hear fighting nearby. We follow where the sounds is coming from. And it's luck fighting someone. There's black smoke everywhere. Asta takes out his sword and get rids of the smoke. Luck wants to fight by himself. Asta tells him he doesn't need to fight by himself and that he's his friend. Luck finally comes to senses and agreed with us helping him. We come up with a plan to defeat the guy. The guy can sense our mana. But asta doesn't have any magic. So luck is gonna distract him. While asta sneaks up behind him and attack him. The plan is in motion and the guy is distracted by luck talking to him. He doesn't notice that asta is behind him. Asta attacks him with his sword knocking him out unconscious. Then we go find the door to the treasure. Ten minutes later we find the door. But the golden dawns are being attacked. We help them out. I use my sea dragons nest to protect mimosa. While asta attacks the guy that the golden dawn couldn't defeat.

Asta's POV~
I protect yuno from getting smashed by a huge sword. I challenged yuno to see who can defeat him first. I slice through all his attacks. He attacks me with a huge attack. I can't dodge it so I shield my body so I won't take a lot of damage. I'm not gonna give up I will defeat this guy. I keep on attacking him. As I get closer to him I use my sword swing it and throw the guy across the room. I grab him and he's unconscious. Then a blue haired guy with glasses uses a binding spell. "Is that spell that strong enough" I ask. "Of course it is he's injured, and unconscious"he says to me. We go into the treasure room with the golden dawn. But how do we do go into the treasure room. "The door is made of magic you can slice through it asta". I slice the door. Everyone enters. Oh my gosh. There's so much treasure. I look at everything it's so cool. Then I feel something guiding me somewhere. Out of no where someone comes in barging in the treasure room.

420 words

Please vote and comment on what I should improve on and if you like the book.
Updates daily~
Thanks for reading.