Sapnaps Bitch pt 1

Dream x Sapnap smut pt. 1

Top/Dom: Sapnap
Bottom/Sub: Dream

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

No kinks or smut in this chapter but there will be in the next one!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream POV

"LETS GOOOO! NEW RECORD" I say as I beat the game in my best time. I hear my ringtone go off. I answer, "hello, who is this?".

"It's Sapnap, I was wondering if we could meet up. I'm in Florida." He says.

"Um, I guess but give me a sec to finish up my stream." I replied in an excited tone. I haven't really met Sapnap before but he is really fucking hot and I wanna be with him, and now he's here?!?!?! Im not ready.

"Ok, I'm coming to your house. I'll be there in 10 minutes." When he said that, I almost choked. He's coming to my house, and in 10 minutes.

"Ok see you then" I reply quickly and hang up.

I quickly sign off my stream and I see the chat wondering why Im going so quickly but I can't focus on that right now.

I look around and realise my house is a mess. I grab some dirty clothes around my room and living room and shove them in my laundry room. I quickly sweep when I hear a door creak open. I rush to throw my dust in the trash and I hear him chuckling.

"Oh, you want to impress me. You don't need anything more then your personality to impress me." He says smirking. I blush a little under my mask and go up to him

"Oh, that's nice. But, why did you want to talk to me" I asked. He sits me down and shoves me so I'm laying down.

"Don't think I don't see the way you're looking at me. I know you want me. I know that you want me to be with you. And I want to claim you. I want to make sure you see me and only me. If you really want me to be yours, say 'i want to be yours and only yours sapnap'" he says in a deep voice. I feel my body tremble. How does he know this. I mean I've had a thing for him for a while but I didn't know he knew about this! What should I say? I want him and only him but I don't know if I'm ready. You know what, fuck it! "I want to be yours and only yours sapnap!"

He put his hand on my throat and sat me up. He put his other hand on my chin and made me face towards him. "That's a good boy! Now come with me" he said in a suggestive tone. I feel my body trembling as I walk with him to my room.

"Ok, so, what do you want to use for safewords and what are your boundaries and preferences for aftercare." he said in a sweet tone. "Ummm, safewords are ender dragon, blue, and yellow. My boundaries are no injuring by nipples but everything else is fine, and I prefer baths and cuddles." I said after thinking about it.

"Ok, so let's get ready, I'm ready to move in, my stuff is in my car. Let me move in with you and I will control you. You will have to agree to what I say whenever I say it. Do you agree to these terms?" He said. I didn't know what to do at this point. This is my dream (haha, jokes. Did you laugh, no, ok) and I really want him. But is it worth me being his bitch. Yes, yes it is. "I agree to this terms" I say reluctantly.

Sapnaps POV

When he said he agreed to it, I knew I made the right choice moving out of texas. "Ok, come help me unpack" I said knowing he has to follow me. "Also, take off that mask, let me see your face" I say. He agrees and takes it off. He is so much hotter without it, I feel so much better knowing he's a sub that's hot. I knew only one of these things before I moved and if he wasn't hot, I wouldn't be able to be with him if he wasn't hot.

We go out to my car and he grabs my biggest suitcase and takes it back. I take my bag with my "toys" that I brought for us to play with. Maybe we should try some of these tonight? Well, I'll go ask clay if he wants to. I bring my bag up and see dream on the way down so I wait for him.

"I have some gifts for you" he lights up and looks in the bag and his face turns red. "I think we should use these tonight, what do you think?" He just nods and walks back to the car, still super red. I just bring the bag upstairs and put the toys away when he walks in with the rest.

"Who's a good boy? It's you" I say teasingly as he puts my stuff down and.l walks out of the room out of embarrassment. I have a feeling it's gonna be a good time with him!

To be continued!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 934

A/N

Hey, I started this at 11:00 pm and I just wanted to do a Sapnap x Dream fanfic. I will also do a Karl one in due time. But please tell me of typos and other mistakes. Hope you enjoy the series.
p.s. Sapnap is 25 and Dream is 21